EIGHTEEN

Jeongguk's reaction is instant.

His hand reaches up to cup Taehyung's cheeks, eyebrows furrowing together as he kisses back with the exact same longing and want.

His other hand taps the angel's side, mentioning for him to jump.

Taehyung gasps when the male hoists him up effortlessly, as if he's as light as a feather. He presses him up against a wall and kneads his side, biting and tugging on the boy's bottom lip.

The angel opens his mouth in surprise when he feels his hot tongue swipe over his plump lip, moaning softly when it rubs against his own.

He shuts his eyes tight, small hands brushing through and playing with his locks.

His heart has never been this loud and he has never felt more alive, feeling euphoric because of how close the other is, his touches, his groans.

"Little angel, are you sure?" He pulls away for a second, his own eyes starting to become heavy with lust. "Once we do this, you're never walking out of here again."

Taehyung pauses, his chest heaving up and down. He scans every detail of the man's face, feeling himself getting overruled by the overwhelming desire of needing him even closer, impossibly so.

"I'm sure. I was sure the moment I left Heaven, knowing moments such as these with you would never be able to compare. Just─ please. Please just kiss me. Please just touch me more. I need you. I want you, please─" Taehyung turns desperate, clinging onto the male.

Jeongguk groans at the sight, his cock twitching in his pants.

He crashes their lips together again, roughly making out as their teeth clash and tongues rub against one another as a dangerous combo.

Taking soft strides towards his bed, he makes sure no one would be able to interrupt before they continue on further.

Taehyung drops onto the surface, staring back up at the devil with half-lidded eyes.

Jeongguk slowly pulls off his shirt, throwing it somewhere random. He fumbles with his pants, discarding it to the side and taking his underwear with it in one go.

He relishes in the way the angel's pure and innocent eyes trail down his body, widening when they stop at his length. A crimson blush deeply settles on his cheeks and the devil chuckles lowly, bending forward and giving him a long kiss on his lips.

Gripping Taehyung's shirt when he pulls back, the angel gasps when the man rips it in half as if it was nothing─ as if he's too desperate and impatient to take the time to properly undress him.

Only that small action made him even more needy, whining softly at the other as for him to sign to hurry up.

Jeongguk's hot mouth ghosts over his chest, leaving burning kisses all over his upper body. He quickly starts sucking messy, purple and red marks all over his untainted skin, loving the way how he's able to make the boy squirm without doing much.

"A─Ah, please.." Taehyung moans bashfully, hands reaching forward to grip onto the man's muscular arms, trailing down to touch his toned stomach and literally everywhere else his current position allowed him to be able to touch.

"My God, you're so needy for me, pretty." The devil rasps, unbuttoning the boy's pants and sliding it off.

He discards the piece of clothing to the side, gripping the angel's thighs and kissing down his stomach.

"O─off.." Taehyung mumbles, pointing at the last remaining piece of clothing he is wearing.

With an unfaltering smirk, the man proceeds with his wish and is left to stare at the angel's perfect, bare body.

He sucks in a breath, biting on his own lip.

"I've always known you were pretty, darling, but you're honestly exceeding any expectations that I had," He husks, climbing on top of him and pressing their lips together again.

"Even better than in the dreams and all the fantasies I had to endure," He states, causing Taehyung to giggle softly, hiding away in the male's neck in shyness.

"So, so innocent, so pure.. and all for me to ruin." He groans, tilting the boy's head to the side and starting to suck on his neck.

Taehyung moans, throwing his head back to give him more access.

"Yours to ruin, Jeongguk. All yours." The angel confirms, feeling the devil's cock twitch against his thigh because of the words.

He feels as if his head is in the clouds, every touch of the other igniting him, fireworks exploding everywhere he touches.

The devil moans, kissing his cheek and sitting up, grabbing the boy's hand and pressing it against his own chest. He guides him lower, allowing him to properly feel his strong muscles whilst maintaining intense eye contact.

He guides him even lower, wrapping his small hand along with his own around his length and hisses because of the euphoric feeling.

He starts moving their hands up and down, removing his own when he notices the angel got the hang of it.

Tilting his head back, he shuts his eyes tight for a moment.

"Fuck, you're doing amazing for me, pretty. So good." He praises, encouraging him even more.

After what felt like only a few seconds, he gently pushes his hand away, kissing his lips after seeing his confused frown.

Without any further ado he sucks and bites his way downwards, lifting up Taehyung's legs and pressing them up against his chest.

He starts pressing feathery kisses on the inside of his thighs, sucking roughly every now and then and the bottom starts to tremble.

"Please, Jeongguk!" Taehyung moans desperately, really wanting to feel him inside of him.

The devil moves back up with a dominant expression, moving two fingers in front of his lips.

"Suck." Is all he says.

The angel hastily does as told, taking his digits in his mouth and playing around with them with his tongue.

When they're coated enough Jeongguk pulls back, kissing his thighs for the last time before he starts rubbing around his rim, pushing in the first finger.

"W─wait! Stop.." Taehyung stammers, squirming around at the foreign yet strangely good sensation.

"Stop? Angel, we're just getting started."