"The Animal Whisperers" -OT5

This includes: Fantasy, Angst, Adventure
Sworn to protect the inhabitants of nature to the very end with their gifts of communication, five young men must make some difficult decisions on how to maintain peace in the eye of war.

Note: so I came up with this while being on sleep deprivation, but now that I think about it, this story is kinda inspired by the movie Kingdom of Heaven, particularly the ending scene, and also a character in Lego Elves: Secrets of Elvendale. Pardon the unoriginality, but I wish you all a happy reading nevertheless 💚

-

🎶: '22' by Taylor Swift

House 304 on Blue Hour street.

That place was notorious for many things, but the one that stood out the most like a sore thumb was: those are some HELLA noisy neighbors.

You think your neighbor living across the street whose cat meows a mournful serenade all night while you're trying to catch up on some sleep is annoying? You think the couple living a floor above you doing the do while playing sexy music is pestering? Or you think the family of five living next door playing Halli Galli or any sort of games and laughing out loud is frustrating?

Think again sweetie.

You would not wanna live next to this house. Especially on a Friday night, cuz the stuff that goes on in there?

Their neighbors wouldn't want to know.

It was yet again another one of TuBaTu's sleepover shenanigans.

Meaning it was time for loudness and fan.

Ever since graduating high school and deciding to take a gap year cuz they certainly needed a year-long break from the real world after suffering through the school system for twelve years, before even having any thoughts of going to college or studying abroad, they've been throwing one sleepover party after the next, and each one was more fun and louder than the last.

Don't ask how their wallets haven't run out of money yet for all they've spent on snacks and sodas; they volunteered in financially profitable school activities for a reason.

Tonight went a little more differently however.

Kai and Taehyun, the youngest of the bunch, had taken over the TV. But not in the way you think.

Instead of ogling at the screen like a pair of iPad kids, the two of them were singing their lungs out to a pretty iconic song that recently resurfaced on the internet due to a performance hosted at an acting award show.

"SOME OF THEM WANT TO USE YOUUUUU!!!" Taehyun vocalized into the mic attached to the TV with a cord.

"SOME OF THEM WANT TO GET USED BYYYYYY YOUUUUU!!"

"SOME OF THEM WANT TO ABUSE YOU!!!"

"SOME OF THEM WANT TO BE ABUUUUUUUUSED!!!"

The other three boys of the group were seated on the couch behind them, silently suffering through the painfully good performance the two were pulling off.

If you can count Soobin holding his face in one hand, rethinking his life choices, Yeonjun impatiently tapping his foot against the ground while desperately trying to not accidentally explode as he texted his other best friend outside of his friend group whom he lives with, and Beomgyu holding two pillows against his ears as "thinking the performance is good".

Meanwhile, Kai and Taehyun were too busy goofing off to pay any mind to their Hyungs' plain, playful discomfort. The two simply linked their arms, and started skipping around in circles while continuing to sing to their hearts' extent.