𓆩⟡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐⟡𓆪

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

╰┈➤ A few weeks had slipped by since [Y/N] returned from her trip to France, and life had resumed its usual routine. Days melted into each other - school, homework, meals, and precious little free time. Weekends offered a respite, a chance for [Y/N] to indulge in some much-needed rest, cooking for herself, and solitary moments in her own world.

Tonight was no different. The clock struck 10 PM on a mundane Monday evening. [Y/N] found herself nestled in her bed, phone in hand, the blue glow of the screen illuminating her face as she mindlessly scrolled through social media. But then, amidst the sea of content, a video caught her eye, triggering a memory of her neighbour, Kunigami. It dawned on her that she hadn't seen him since that fateful Friday night.

An urge nudged her to investigate. With a sense of curiosity, [Y/N] abandoned her cosy nest and approached the window, peering into Kunigami's house. The darkness shrouded his room, unchanged since her last sighting. A pang of disappointment settled in her chest as she pondered his absence. Perhaps he was on a school trip or a vacation.

As [Y/N] grappled with her thoughts, she chided herself for her nosiness. "Gosh, this is so stalkerish," she murmured, retreating back to her bed, burying her face in her pillow.

Restlessness crept in, and [Y/N] resorted to talking to herself, a habit born out of solitude. "I wish I had his number," she mused aloud, listing his attractive traits. "But asking his sister would be weird, wouldn't it?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by a ping and a vibration from her phone. Hope flickered in her eyes as she reached for it, anticipating a message from her parents or friends. However, confusion clouded her expression as she read the unexpected notification:

You have been added to 'Teemh Zee'

With a weary sigh, [Y/N] let out a tired-sounding yawn, her attention half-hearted towards the notification blinking on her phone screen. Despite her assumption that it was just another one of those random school group chats, where the creator added people who didn't even attend their school, she couldn't resist the urge to open it. There was a lingering curiosity, a tiny spark of hope that perhaps this time, it could be something different.

Her thumb hovered over the notification, hesitating for a moment before she tapped it open. The anticipation built up within her as the screen revealed the contents of the mysterious group, "Teemh Zee." What awaited her on the other side of that click? Would it be the mundane chatter of classmates discussing homework or something far more intriguing?

As the app loaded, [Y/N]'s heart raced with anticipation. The seconds stretched into eternity before the chat finally loaded, revealing a list of names and messages scrolling past. But then, something caught her eye - messages from unknown senders, cryptic in nature, yet tantalisingly intriguing.