𓆩⟡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑⟡𓆪

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

╰┈➤ As the new day unfolded, [Y/N] was abruptly roused from her slumber by the jarring symphony of her blaring alarm. With a groggy voice, she fumbled for her phone on the nightstand and swiftly silenced the intrusion with a snooze.

"Just a few more minutes," she mumbled to herself, her voice a sleepy murmur. Snuggling deeper into the soft covers, she pulled them over her head, creating a cocoon of warmth as she curled her knees closer to her chest, arms wrapped around for comfort.

After a while, [Y/N]'s eyes reluctantly fluttered open. With a gentle rub, she dispelled the last remnants of sleep, finding herself in an upright position. Surveying the room, she noted a brighter atmosphere than the initial awakening to the intrusive alarm. Determined to greet the day, she rose from her cosy haven and ambled over to the curtains, drawing them open.

"Alexa, what's the time?" she inquired.

"12:27," the digital assistant responded.

A sudden realisation dawned on her, and her expression shifted from sleepy contentment to mild dismay. Peering through the now-opened curtains, [Y/N] was met with the sight of a radiant sun casting its warm glow over her lawn and neighbourhood. The day had progressed further than she anticipated, prompting a subtle sense of urgency to permeate the air.

She dashed immediately to the bathroom, stubbing her toe in the process and having to hop there instead. With swift movements, she began her routine, washing her face, brushing her teeth, carefully applying her skincare, swiftly doing her makeup and hair, and finally throwing on her school uniform. Grabbing her bag, she dashed down the stairs, her footsteps echoing on the marble spiral staircase.

As she descended, she made sure to tread carefully, mindful not to slip, all the while calling out for her driver.

"Youhei? Please start the car as soon as you can! I'll be there in a bit!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, miss," he replied, walking to the garage to start up the sleek black Rolls Royce.

Settling into the car, [Y/N] harshly scrubbed her uniform with a wipe to remove any makeup stains from hastily applying it earlier. Meanwhile, Youhei simply sighed, focusing on navigating the bustling traffic to get her to school at least a littler sooner...

"Gosh, this is the last time I can be late or I'm suspended... if that happens, I can kiss my monthly allowance goodbye," [Y/N] lamented, her face buried in her hands.

"If you'd like, I could wake you up next time, miss? Since the maids are on their vacation, that's the least I could do," Youhei offered.

"Ah, thank you so much, Youhei," she sighed gratefully, sinking back into the plush black leather seat and closing her eyes.