2)

Adora's pov:

We was walking through the whispering woods, Glimmer and Bow where behind me.

I felt something pulling me,as if it was calling me to the woods.

"Whatever this thing is it's powerful,it's really messing up my tracker pad,it's like it's messing with the electrically signal"Bow said as he hit the screen slightly trying to get it to work.

"Whatever is out here has fried it,look"Glimmer said as the screen lit up with a mini bow with crosses out eyes.

"that's strange,even the sword didn't do that"I said walking over to them.

The tracker pad fizzed before it exploded causing all three of us to scream and bow to drop it.

"Woah that's never happened before"Glimmer said as bow shook the ash of his hands.

"Ok maybe we should turn"Glimmer paused mid sentence as I began walking through the bushes.

I could feel something calling me and I could hear something calling my name.

Adora

"Adora wait"Glimmer said teleporting next to me.

"Where are you going?"Bow asked.

"I'm not sure I feel something out there,like it's calling me"I said.

"Well definitely something is here,the further we walk the more electrical charge is in the air"Bow said as some of the hair on his arms stood up.

I turned back towards the bushes and shoved my way through.

I could feel something,it was near.

I looked down at the ground and saw.

Blood.

"Ok now we are officially in creepy territory"Bow said as I walked following the trail of blood.

I heard something.

A groan.

I walked towards the noise and saw a figure,it was laying on its stomach,it's wings spread wide.

I gasped slightly,blood trickled down her face as we neared her.

"Adora she could be a horde soldier"glimmer said as I knelt Infront of the figure.

I tiled my head looking at her.

She had bronze skin and short hair what was interesting was the fact she had horns and a tail.

She was like an angel.

"You're hurt please let us help"I said worriedly.

The woman looked at me before letting out a small nod but quickly fell unconscious.

"Glimmer help me get her up"I said as I put one of her arms around my neck letting her body be supported by mine.

Glimmer looked conflicted before helping me on the other side.

"we should really show her to your mom glim, she'll know what to do"bow said.

Glimmer groaned but nodded as we made our way back to brightmoon

As we walked back I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.