Lost and Found

Alastor was doing his usual rounds, the extermination had just ended and he was looking for any interesting folks who survived. Suddenly, Alastor hears a small whimper in an alley. A little demon, one who possibly could be a child, was laying on the cold ground sleeping. But.. they were shaking. Having a nightmare of some sort. Alastor had always been one to not care for others.. but for children? Alastor couldn't let anyone know he was doing this. He scooped up the girl, and magicked back to the hotel, in his room. He laid the girl down on the bed, and got a good look, She was definitely a child, small, young.. weak. If she was going to survive in hell, she needed a protector, and there hadn't been anyone nearby.
Alastor patiently waited for this mysterious girl to wake up, until he hears a knock at the door. "Hey smiles! Charlie's wanting yah downstairs!" *Alastor turned to the door, and decided the girl would be alright alone for now. He walked down after Angel..

An hour later, Alastor had almost forgotten. He walked up to his room, and opened the door, to see the girl was up and looking at the deer skulls on the wall with an amazed look, her eyes shimmering innocently like stars. Alastor walked over to her "Hello young lady, what were you doing out in the alleys?" *The girl curiously looked up at Alastor, not scared at all. She walked up to him with a interested look, eyes full of innocence. She starts jumping, like she's trying to reach Alastor's head, but to no avail. Alastor bends down to her level, and she immediately starts petting his ears. Alastor moves back slightly, and lightly but firmly grabs her hand. "No touching my ears okay? Can you answer some questions for me?" Alastor let go of her hands. She stared, her mouth open like she's still amazed by everything she's seeing. She slowly nods. "Great! What is your name?" Alastor asks a simple question. She looks up at him again. "Luna." She smiles at him "My names Luna!"