⭐︎FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS⭐︎

LILLY HARRISON:             Singer

LILLY HARRISON:            
Singer

BIRTHDAY:                    BIRTH SIGN:
August 25, 2000             Virgo

BIRTHPLACE:               AGE:
Doncaster,                      23years old
England

ABOUT:Singer and social media superstar with more than 6 million Instagram followers

ABOUT:
Singer and social media superstar with more than 6 million Instagram followers. She is known for hit singles such as "Pretty Girl" and "Couple of Kids." She was also featured in the song "Personal" by The Vamps. Her brother, Yungblud featured in her recent single, I'm a mess.

BEFORE FAME:
She moved to New Moston to live with her best friend, Manchester United player Grace Armstrong, in 2015.

TRIVIA:
Her first song, "Knocking on Your Heart," charted in 13 countries and reached the top 20 on iTunes. Her debut EP, Paranoia, was released in January 2021. And her second EP, Headsplit, has been released on March 8th 2024.

FAMILY LIFE:
Her grandfather was a musician who played with the band T. Rex in the 70s. Her parents' names are Samantha and Justin and she was raised alongside two younger sisters named Jemima and Isabella, and older brother Dominic. She has been dating Manchester City player Phil Foden since 2016, they welcomed their son Ronnie in January of 2019. They had their second child, a daughter, named True in 2021. They announced they were pregnant with their third baby in April of 2024.

ASSOCIATED WITH:
Her best friends are Amancia Rashford and Grace Armstrong, they are pictured to be with each other often. It was revealed that she will be staring in Ariana Pugh's short film, Faults, that will come out in October 2024.