18

The atmosphere fell silent for a while.

Gu Mian knew that many people wouldn't believe her, but she didn't lie.

She really didn't have a persona, she was being herself.

However, that kind of thing wasn't necessarily useful even if it was explained, because others may not believe it. So Gu Mian didn't explain anything at all and nodded neatly.

the final result wouldn't be easy to guess.

As Xiao Zhu talked, her expression became serious again, "But this kind of splash based on Hot Search wouldn't last long after all. If an actor wants to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry, in addition to the occasional exposure, more importantly, there are works that could be easily obtained. Only by speaking with works can the audience remember you for a long time."

Although she wasn't very young, she had been in the entertainment industry for two years, so she was familiar with the rules.

Gu Mian looked at Xiao Zhu with admiration.

She was relieved. After all, Xiao Zhu was an assistant specially selected by the original owner's father, so how could she really be a pure newcomer who didn't know anything?

However, Xiao Zhu was only serious for three seconds and three seconds later, she smiled again and said, "So Mian Mian, fighting!"

After putting on makeup, Gu Mian and Xiao Zhu walked to the shooting location together.

When she passed by, the supporting role was acting. There was no scene for her for the time being.

She saw Lou Che looking at his phone under the shade of the tree, thought about it and walked over slowly.

After noticing a shadow cast in front of him, Lou Che narrowed his eyes and raised his head.

Seeing that the person was Gu Mian, a light flashed across Lou Che's eyes very quickly.

Although he and Gu Mian had been dating for six days, their private contact in these six days was pitiful.

Lou Che's eyelids drooped slightly covering the amber eyes and he gave the same answer as he gave to Lou Zi.

So, he said the same thing he told Lou Ziyu.

Gu Mian's reaction was quite different from Lou Ziyu's.

Lou Ziyu thought Lou Che's answer was just a two faced answer and he didn't tell the truth, but Gu Mian believed it.

She clearly remembered Lou Che saying these two words to her fans.

The first sentence is, "If one day I leave the circle, I would say goodbye to you in advance. Before that day, I would try to be worthy of your love for me and not let you down."

Lou Che really respected his fans a lot.

He would send blessings and gifts to fans who were sick and he would also ask his assistant to give umbrellas and ice drinks to fans who waited patiently for him under the scorching sun or rainstorm.

It was precisely because of his personal charm that he had so many true followers.

And the second sentence he said was, "If one day, I have someone I like, I will tell you."

That was naturally as Gu Mian expected so she nodded calmly after hearing Lou Che's answer.