Bonnie, My Bonnie/Movie

B. Knowles

Hennessy was all over me, that's all I could hear, see, taste, and smell right now. My woman had on Chanel sneaks with a Chanel body-fitting, dinner dress. Her breasts sat on her chest with ice decorating the curves like snow on a snow-woman. I was still faded from hours ago, not sloppily, but tipsy enough. I enjoyed myself and I'm happy my woman did also.

"A time was had huh, baby?" She nibbled on my ear as I put my bags in my car and put her bags in the rental she was driving back.

We decided to travel separately because of the weight I was holding now. She agreed, getting the rental in her name, and making sure the route we were taking was clear.

"Boy, we had more than a time, ma. The way you turned up on me just now?" She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her by her waist and thanked her for being here with me.

"I'm already your slut, but I'm your whore when drunk, I just want to ravish you then. Gotta turn shit up around here every blue moon," she winked and jiggled the rental key fobs in her hand.

"You talking like that we ain't gon' be nowhere but in the back of that rental truck."

She cackled a loud one and slapped my arm but I was serious. We laughed and kicked it outside of the vehicles for a minute before deciding to get on the road, me leading the way.

We hopped onto the interstate, my foot mashing the gas as we traveled the bottom of Mississippi. My girl was right behind me, on me like a magnet as we wove and made love through these lanes and traffic.

I smirked in the rear view before Manny's name popped up on my phone. I hesitated to answer, not really in the mood to talk until I settled this work somewhere secure.

Going against my intuition, I slid the button and in came his voice. "Youn fuck with a nigga no more, son?! That's what this is now son??"

"Good morning to you, too, Emanuel."

He chuckled like a bitch, probably threw his hand over his mouth and all. That made me realize I was still under the influence and chuckled myself. We laughed like old times and fell into conversation.

"Them niggas trying to set up down here nigga, you want go on trips and shit and leaving your turf opened."

I scoffed looking in the rear view again before answering. "As long as my bitch goes untouched, I'm good. I'm not losing my life for no fucking hood, I don't even know half of them la boys or broads personally to be dying for 'em. Nigga told you that already, Man."

I wasn't stupid. Never would I reveal my true intentions to a snake. I would be fresh and done with this shit before Manny would ever notice it. My mind and heart were sided as my loyalty would never be compromised, but my distribution of it would. Manny was now a deadman to me as Terrance's death registered to me differently now.

I could never Rico my potna, but I know real was rare.

He sighed and started messing with something in the background before I heard a female voice and him tell me he would see me later. He hung up quick and "U Make Me Wanna" by Jadakiss eased out of the car's speaker.

We continued to ride into the night for the next 30 minutes until blue lights flashed in the rear view.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I punched the steering wheel and pulled over to the shoulder of the interstate. The brand new Trackhawk Nika was in was pulled over too but she had never placed the gear in park.

We made eye contact through the windshield and she signaled me to get out of the car.

"Officer-"

"Shut the fuck up, get back in the car," a fit white man squeaked out. I could smell the racism on his mustache as he approached us.