[1]. CHILDHOOD

When you were about 8 y/o

This happen.

You were passing from a park you has chocolate's in your hands.
Then suddenly jimin approach to you while running he stood in front of you so you looked at him confusingly after some times you spoke

Y/N :- Do you want chocolate's (with a smile)

But you got no response

Then suddenly jimin push you on the ground and start laughing on you
You fall on ground and the chocolates spread all over the ground cuz of sudden force your knees scratched cuz of the roughness of ground it start bleeding and you were crying but jimin was still shamelessly laughing at you.
Minjee saw you while crying so she came towards you...(Running)

Minjee :- What happened? Y/N why are you crying? ( saw your bleeding knees)

Y/N :- H-e He P-ush me (with crack voice)

Minjee :- What the hell jimin (shouts) why you pushed her? what she did? Are you blind you can't see she is crying so brokenly cuz of you and still you are shamelessly laughing.

Jimin :- I wanted to see her crying she was so happy before so I did it to see her crying and why are you behaveing so hyper? Look how she is crying I just touched her and she fall (laughing) she is so weak.

Minjee :- huh? why I'm hyper? She is my best friend can't believe you mad
I hate you jimin you are such a bad guy! I will never talk to you.

With that she made you stand but you couldn't walk so she bent down and took you on her back then she start walking you were on her back she take you to her house cause her house was not so far from the park. You both reach to minjee's house minjee made you stand by holding you hand there was also Taehyung, jungkook and namjoon in the house they were waiting for minjee while talking about their goals ( yeah there was namjoon that's WHY. )
Then suddenly taehyung's eyes fall on that broken soul " yes you" he was staring at you without even blinking the world stoped for him for a while then he realized that someone is shaking him it was jungkook.

Jk :- TAE! TAE! Taehyung (laudly)

Tae :- Y-Yes

Jk :- Where are you? What is your goal?

Tae :- SHE! (pointing on you)

Everyone looked at the direction and ignored taehyung's word Namjoon went to them jungkook followed him taehyung also followed them.

NJ :- Who is she? minjee and why she is crying?

Taehyung was still staring at you without blinking.

Minjee told them everything about what jimin did.

Minjee :- she is my school best friend and she is new here.

NJ :- OH! We should do something her knee is bleeding to much!

Then jungkook run to house to find first-aid-box after some time he came with a box minjee cleaned your knee then bandaged you.

NJ :- Are you okay now? (with wide smile)

The minjee take you to her room taehyung was still staring you from behind until your small figure disappeared from his eyes after you and minjee leave from living area now there were only jungkook namjoon and taehyung.
Taehyung was burning after listening about the incident.
The anger was clearly visible in his eyes.
Jungkook saw that how taehyung is behaving.

Jk :- Taehyung what happened why are you looking so angry?

Tae :- I think we should teach him a lesson (making punch) he did very wrong to her he shouldn't do that.

Jk :- Now what should we do?

NJ :- Taehyung you are in anger now! I think we should talk to jimin maybe he will agree to say her sorry and maybe she will forgive him I saw the kindness and innocence in her eyes I know she will forgive him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[AUTHOR POV :- YOU KNOW HE IS NAMJOON SO DAD'S THOUGHTS 😂]
.
.
.
.
Tae :- OKAY! Namjoon now stop giving us lecture okay we will talk to him.

Jimin's house is not so far from minjee's so they went to jimin's house when they reached namjoon pressed the door bell.

Jimin's mom opened the door.

NJ :- hellow auntie jimin is here?

Jm/mom :- yes namjoon he is in his room you can go and meet him (smiles)

They went to jimin's room jimin saw them.

JM :- Hey hi! Namjoon jungkook taehyung what happened why you three are here?

NJ :- Actually we came here to talk to you about... (cut off by taehyung)

Tae :- why you hurt her? (Angry tone)

Namjoon whisper in taehyung's ear.

NJ :- calm down Tae don't create any scene here it's his house his mom will hear us.

JM :- Ummm...! Are you talking about that girl in the park?

JK :- YES! Why jimin? Why you did that to her? She did anything wrong to you?

JM :- N-No she is your friend?

JK :- YES!

JM :- I'm sorry....! I didn't know that she is your friend.

Tae :- Don't say sorry to us say sorry to y/n.

JM :- OKAY...! Taehyung don't be so angry I will apologize.

.

.

.

.
[I know their childhood is too much 😅 but trust me it will be fun it's just beginning after some chapters it will be very fun.]
.

.

.

Support me
Vote for me my loving readers 💜

사랑해요 💜