[7]. Y/N CONFESSION

NJ :- W-What happened y/n why are you crying (worried voice)

He quickly grab your hands and you gron in pain. He looked at your wrist he saw that red marks.

NJ :- W-What happened y/n? Tell me who did this to you? I'm gonna kill that *Mother F**ker* (bastard) (Angry tone)

Y/N :- A - G - Guy (sobbing)

You told him everything what happened with you in your cracky voice.

Then he pulled you in his arms to make you feel safe.

NJ :- Don't cry I'm here now I will find out that bastard don't cry.

He patted your back to calm you then he broke the hug.

Y/N :- Please don't leave me stay like that for some more times.

He smiled at you and again pull you in his arms and hugged you tightly after sometime you stopped sobbing so he whisper in your ear.

NJ :- Now are you feeling good?

Y/N :- Hmm

You both still stayed like that with closed eyes .

He smiled at your answer!

Y/N :- Namjoon!

NJ :- hmm?

Y/N :- Why you feel so safe?

Namjoon smiled at your statement.

NJ :- Because when you trust someone so much than that person will start feeling like your safe place.

You broke the hug and looked into his eyes deeply he was already looking into your eyes.

Y/N :- Joonie!

Nj :- hmm?

Y/N :- My answer is YES!

NJ :- What?

Y/N :- YES! my answer is YES!
Yes I want you to be with me for forever your hug is so warm it feels so good you feel so safe when you are around me I feel so safe I feel protected "yes" you are my prince whom I wanted to be princess "YES I LOVE YOU".

Tears of happiness escape from his eyes after hearing your confession he hugged you tightly after sometimes you broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

NJ :- I LOVE YOU!

Y/N :- I LOVE YOU TOO!

Then you connected your lips with his after some sec he also responded your kiss and starts kissing you passionately the kiss was deep passionate and filled with love and only love after sometimes about 7 minutes of kissing you both broke the kiss and left for home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[THE STALKER WAS NONE OTHER THAN TAEHYUNG YES IT WAS TAEHYUNG]

TAEHYUNG X STALKER
= T-STALKER.

.
.
.
.

CONTINUE...! 🥀_________

His blood was boiling he was still in parking area.

T-stalker :- she didn't listen to me she have to pay for this she did a big mistake I'll teach her a f*cking hard lesson she will always remember that.

A evil smirk appear on his face and then he also left for home.

Here you and namjoon were already reached to home.

MJ :- We reached (sleepy tone)

Y/N :- yes minjee wake up!

Then minjee got off from the car and straight ran towards her room while saying..!

MJ :- Thank you so much namjoon for today's great treat I would love to have this types of treat everyday good night have a safe drive. BYEEEEEEEEE!

You both laughed at her stupidity but cute moment.
Then you looked at namjoon and took a deep breath he was already looking at you.

Y/N :- Umm so... Good night joonie have a safe drive bye! (waved hand as bye)

Then you turn towards the main door of house your back was facing him you were about to leave but namjoon stopped you before you leave.

NJ :- Y/N!

You turn around towards namjoon

NJ :- I will never forget today's night it will be always memorable for me. (smiles)

Y/N :- Also for me.

You both were staring at each other with pure love in eyes for each other.
Then he opened the door of your side and gestured you to come closer with his index and middle finger you did as he gestured you he also came closer to you there was only few inches gap between you two he put his finger on you plum juice lips caressing them he squeezed them he looked into your eyes asking for permission to kiss and you said yes through your eyes he understood that and connected his lips with yours and start kissing you. You also responded his kiss repeating his every movement after him he put his hand on the back of your neck pulling you more closer to him you put your one hand on sit and other one was on staring wheel to keep the balance you two's eyes were closed feeling the pure love for each other he put his tongue on your lips waiting for your permission to open your mouth you gave him the permission for tongue kiss he entered his tongue inside your mouth exploring every corner of your mouth his tongue was fighting with yours inside and at the end he won the fight he smiled while kiss bcoz he won. After about 7 minutes of hot kiss you both broke the kiss breathing heavily the atmosphere heated up cuz of you both's hot kiss your face and ear turn red and heated up then you closed the door of his car.

NJ :- BYE! Jagiya good night tc sd (take care sweet dreams) sleep well my luv (gave you a beautiful sweet smile)

Y/N :- Bye! Good night joonie drive safely (wave hand as bye)

Then you went inside of house namjoon was watching you until you disappeared from his eyes then he also left for his home taehyung saw everything that you both did from his mansion's huge gate when namjoon was passing from the gate he looked at taehyung and taehyung gave him a death glare eyes fill with hate he tightened his grip on staring wheel while glaring at him namjoon was about to say something but before he could say anything taehyung mumbled something.

Tae :- get the fuck of here and never come I hate you namjoon I fucking hate you! (mumbled)

that namjoon could hear and without listening to namjoon taehyung straight went to park his car.

NJ :- what the hell is wrong with him? what happened? why he is behaving like this? IDK why? He was never like he behaved today. he was never this much aggressive than what happened. why so sudden change in him? . I know him he is not like he is behaving after all he is my younger brother maybe he is stressed because I know he took admission in science callage and I know how much science is difficult and he is also not so good in science maybe he is having trouble in studying it can be a reason that's why his mood is off nowadays.

While thinking this all he drove his car to his home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading this part I hope you liked it don't forget to vote 💟

And comment how you liked it and if you want to give opinions then you can I would like to read if you have any idea like you want in this book than you can tell me in comment if I liked your idea than I will add that in the story.

And once again thnx for reading this. 💜

See you in next part

Till that take care and stay safe and healthy my pumpkins

To my cupcakes this is for u... ~

愛しています💌💟💜

Byeeee....! 👋