2

(Saet-byeol's pov)

"I want something romantic to happen to me on this skiing trip." he said.

No, I don't want it.
Or do I?
I'm not falling in love with him.
But I hate lies.
I will raise my hand.

Me, Danielle, Soyeon, Hobi, Taeyong and also Jeongin raised their hand.
"Okay,..." Nayeon said while looking at the paper.
"Taeyong won."
He evilly smiled.
Then everybody went onto their rooms.
I washed up and fallen asleep.

——————-

"Saet-byeol, wake up!"
I heard soft voice. I opened my eyes. There were two girls. Girls?
I had dream about going on skiing trip. One of the girls look like Danielle, the girl in my dream.

WAIT! IT WASN'T A DREAM!

I quickly stood up.
"Oh, good morning Saet-byeol!" Danielle said.
"Good morning." I said with sleepy voice.
We washed and went to the dining room.

I was eating my muffin and then our leader started talking.
"Good morning! You are going skiing after breakfast, so wear anything warm.
You can chose if you want skiing or snowboarding. Go to the bus after breakfast!" she said.

"What are you choosing?" Danielle asked.
"I'm choosing ski. I never tried snowboarding." Soyeon told.
"Yes, me too." Danielle said.

"What about you, Saet-byeol?" Danielle asked.
"I don't know. I never tried skiing or snowboarding. But I think I should try snowboard." I said with mouth full of my muffin.

"Hey Danielle, Hobi is looking at you." I whispered.
She looked around. She turned back red like a tomato. I giggled a little bit.

———

"Okay guys! We're here so get out of the bus." our leader told when we arrived.

Danielle and me stood up we left the bus. When everyone left the bus, our leader started talking.
"We're here! If you are skiing go this way, to left. If you're going snowboarding go this way, to right." she said and went to the left.

"Bye Saet-byeolie!" Danielle said an both waved at me. I waved at them back and then I went to right.

I choose my snowboard and helm. I sat on a bench and looked who else chose snowboard.

There was only one boy.
There was Jeongin.

He chose his snowboard and sat next to me.
"It seems that only us chose snowboard." he said.
I nooded.

"Hey Saet-byeol, I'm sorry for yesterday." he said.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"You know... holding hand." he said

I froze when I heard this.

"No, no, no! It's okay! You don't have to apologise for this." I said.

Then our lecturer came.
He looked friendly.
"Hey, guys! I hope you're happy and ready." he said friendly.

First, he teach us how to put on our snowboard boots and snowboard. Then we went to lift. He told us how to hop on it. It was very difficult. We tied up one leg to the snowboard. When the next. After a while we were at front of line and it was our lecturer's turn. He showed us how. Wow. I don't think that I can do it.

Then it was my turn. I cannot choose. I must try it. I catch the next cableway.
I also grabbed it with my other hand, so I turned around a bit and fell.
I was careful not to be near to the cableway. Good that I did it, because it was Jeongin's turn. He put his leg next to the tied up, rotated his snowboard and also fell. We lied next to each other and I don't know why, but we laughed. We were laughing really loud and hard. We cannot stop.