6

(Saet-byeol's pov)

Then he went to the room and closed the door.
He speedy took of his shirt.
He have abs.
He took my hands and pinned me to the wall. He held me very tightly, so I cannot do anything. He put his other hand into my hair.
"Now, this only one kiss is for that one that you pulled away." he said.
Then he whispered to my ear: "Bit the others will not."

He put his lips on mine and he started kissing me pruriency. I didn't moved with my lips. I was only hoping, that it will end. Then he bit my lips and I opened them. I don't wanted to, but he bit me too hardly. Then I felt his tongue in my mouth. Then he put his hand onto my neck and he started kissing me on my neck. Some times it really hurts.
That was my chance. I tried to scream. But he pulled away a little bit and looked at me. He was smiling.
"I like it when you scream." he whispered.

He started kissing me on my neck again and he fell with me onto his bed. I was lying on him. I tried to pull away, but I can't.
"I want you so bad." he whispered.
Then he put one of his hand on my shirt. I tried to scream "help me", but he put his lips on mine.

Oh, no. Please no.

He started taking it off. Unhappily, he took it away. He started to kissing me on my chest. He started taking of his pants and then his underwear.
He haven't got anything on. Besides me. I was on him.
"Taeyong, please!" I screamed.
"Saet-byeol!" he screamed.
Then he put his hand onto my butt and he held my pants. He started talking it off.

Then the door opened. Jeongin opened them. Taeyong looked shocked. Jeongin came to us and he held my hands. Taeyong don't wanted to stop holding them. Jeongin was trying, but Taeyong was still holding them tightly.
"Let her go, you bastard!" Jeongin yelled at him.
Then Taeyong finally let me. Jeongin helped me to stand up and he gave me my shirt. I put it on and left the room. Before Jeongin left the room, he looked at Taeyong with killing look. Then Jeongin closed the door.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked me.
"Yes, but I'm little bit in shock.
He hold the handle to our room.
He looked at me.
"Can I go here with you?" he asked.
I nodded. He opened the door. I went to our room and sat on my bed. He closed the door and he sat next to me.

I looked at my hands. They were blue a little bit. He took hand.
"Saet-byeol, does it hurt?" he asked.
I shook with my head.
Then he looked at me. I looked at him. He looked little bit scared.
"Saet-byeol..." he said and he went to the bathroom with me. He pointed at the mirror. I sighed. My neck. I have hickeys. He looked around the bathroom.
"This!" he took corrector that he found.
I smiled.
"It's Danielle's, but I hope that she allows me to use it.

We sat on my bed again.
"Saet-byeol, I know that it was shock." he said. I looked at him.
"You can cry if you want." he said. I felt that i have tear on my cheek. And then the other one. I started crying. Jeongin hugged me. I have my head on his shoulder.

After awhile, I stopped crying. I pulled away and looked at his shirt.
"I'm so sorry!" I said scared.
He looked at his shirt.
"Nah, it's okay." he said.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.
I nodded.
"If you will need anything, just tell me." he said.

Then somebody knocked on the door.
Danielle opened.
"Saet-byeol, are you okay?" Danielle asked with worries.
I nodded. Jeongin stood up and left our room.
"What happened?" Danielle asked and both sit next to me.
So I told them the whole story.

"That bastard!" Danielle said.
"Do you want me to tell the teacher?" Soyeon asked.
I shook with my head.
"What will happen if Jeongin didn't came!" Danielle said.
"She will have her first time." Soyeon said.
"But you don't have to be shy Saet-byeol. Maybe he saw you in your underwear, but you saw him naked!" Danielle said.
"Right!" Soyeon said.

We went to the dinner. I ate my food first, so I went to our room. But I met Jeongin in the hallway. I stopped walking. He went to me and hugged me.