10

(Saet-byeol's pov)

I turned back to him.
"I'm sorry for inviting Soyeon to my room." he said.
"It's okay. I'm not your girlfriend. You don't have to say sorry about it."
He looked down. He started blushing a little bit.
"Saet-byeol, I..."
He looked at me.
"I want to tell you something."
He looked around.
"Let's go anywhere else." he said, took
my hand and we left the room.
Then we stopped.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" I asked. He took a deep breath. Then he looked at me. We were so close.
"I-I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful today.

He said. I looked at my outfit.
"Thank you! You look good too!" I said when I looked at his outfit.

"That's all that you wanted to tell me?" I asked him. He blushed and then nodded. We went back to the dayroom.
"What did he tell you?" Nayeon asked.
"Ah, nothing. He just told that I look beautiful today." I said.
They looked at me?
"That you look beautiful?" Danielle asked.
"He likes you girl!" Ryujin said.

"Okay, it's late so go to your rooms and then go sleep!" our teacher said.

————

I woke up. I looked at Danielle's bed. She wasn't there. Then I looked at Soyeon's bed. She wasn't there too!
I looked at my phone. It's 8:15am. I'm late for breakfast! I quickly dressed up and went to the dining room.

I sat down to our table.
"You're late!" Danielle looked at me.
"Did I miss something?" I asked.
"Yes! Our teacher said that we're leaving at 10:00am."
Oh. I totally forgot that we're leaving today. I looked at Jeongin's table. He wasn't there. Danielle saw me looking at his table.
"He left the dining room." she said.
We ate our food and left the dining room too.

"Where are you going now?" I asked her.
"I want to be with Hobi. What about you?"
"I will go outside."
We brushed our teeth and both went our own way.

I went outside. It was snowing there. It was beautiful.
I went little further from the hotel and watched the snow.

"Saet-byeol!" I heard someone's calling me. I turned around. I saw Jeongin running to me.
"Saet-byeol." he said again when he came to me.

His hair was full of snow.
We were standing next to each other. He came little bit closer to me.
He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. Then he looked at my lips. He put his hand onto my cheek and gently flattened his lips to mine.
He started moving with his lips. I put my hand onto his cheek and started moving with my lips too. Were kissing each other. I don't know how long. I was feeling that it will be last forever.

Then we both pulled away.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you too." I said.
He gave me his phone.
"Can you please give me your number?" he asked. I smiled and gave him my number. I also looked what's the time. It was 9:55am.
"We have to go." I said took his arm and started running. It took me at least 7 minutes to come here. But we have only 5. Plus packing.

Fortunately, I came to our rooms, quickly packed everything and went to our bus. After awhile, Jeongin came too. I sat next to Danielle and he next to Hobi. But they were sitting behind us.

We started talking. All 4. We don't live too far from each other. Me and Hobi are going to same school! We were talking so long, but then bus stopped. We had pause for lunch. Everyone bought one baguette and ate it outside.

When we came back to bus we didn't sit near to each other. Behind us were sitting Kai and Jennie. And in front of us were sitting 2 girls from other category.

1 month later

                         Slay girls

Ryujin😎
Heyy

Ryujin😎
I have a birthday party this Saturday. Do you want to come over?

Jennie💋
Of course!

                                                                  Me
                          That will be awesome🫶

Nayeon🎀
Yeah, sure😊

Danielle🐰💕
I'm so excited!

                        Jeongin❤️

Hello!

Meet me next to ice cream store, baby bread?

                                 Yes, I'll be right there

I met him.
"Do you want some ice cream?" he asked.
"Sure!" I said.
I chose salted caramel flavour and he chose chocolate flavour.

"Do you know, that I was dreaming about kiss in the snow?" I asked.
"Really? And I fulfilled it. So you have to fulfil my dream kiss too!" he said.
"And what's your dream kiss?"
"Hmm. With lips that taste like ice cream." he said. I laughed. Then we kissed.