☆ °~ Chapter 7 ~° ☆

Narrator's Pov:

It had been a long while since Y/N and her friends John and Olivia started to look for any clues, on where to find their friends from the digital realm.

John and Olivia, being the supportive friends that they are of course helped looking for clues.

A few weeks past and they found a lead and agreed to go on a trip to track find our friend, that

we promised, to reunite with.

Y/N's Pov:

After two weeks of packing and preparations, we were finally ready to go on our quest!

We loaded up the car with snacks and road trip tunes, excited for the journey ahead.. well at least I was excited.

The idea of a road trip bored those two.

~a few hours later~

As we arrived at our destination.

It already was dark, so we quickly checked in into the hotel and found our rooms.

After dropping off our bags and freshening up with a cup of tea/coffee.

We talked for a bit, before we decided to go to bed.

~the next morning~

I was woken up by a knock at the door.

I groaned and walked to the door, still half asleep.

I opened th hotel room door, and was met face to face with Olivia, who looked amused.

"Just woke up, huh?" they chuckled.

"Yeah.." I said sleepy.

I let Olivia in, and didn't even notice the wet towel in their hands.

I just grabbed some clothes out of my bag, and went into the bathroom to get changed.

A few minutes later after I was dressed and almost was done brushing my hair, I heard John scream.

I looked out of the bathroom door, to only see a pissed of John with a wet towel in his hands and a laughing Olivia.

._.

I shrugged it off and finished brushing my hair, before catching up on what happened.

"What happend-" I asked.

"Well.., Miss jigsaw here, decided to wake me up, by throwing a damn wet towel on my face!" John exclaimed, and it was evident that he was pissed, by how he looked and the way he said it.

"Well we couldn't wait for you sleepy ass to wake up, or we would of missed breakfast, and had less time to search for our friend John!" Olivia said.

Before John could say anything else, I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's just head downstairs, before we can't get any breakfast anymore, we need out strength." I told him, giving him a warm smile.

"Okay.." he said.

~after breakfast~

We set of to explore the area.

The town we were in was quite charming, with narrow cobblestone streets lined with colorful buildings.

We wandered around, taking in the beauty of the town.

Olivia couldn't resist stopping at a bakery we passed, sampling pastries and cakes.

"Wow Olivia, didn't know you had a sweet tooth." I chuckled.

"That's a side Olivia tries to hide, to not show weakness." John explained, shrugging.

"Shut up John-" they replied.

-------------------------

As we strolled through the town square, we came across a street performer juggling flaming torches.

John and Olivia looked at each other.

"Anyone practiced enough, can do that, and there is no way it could be this easy." Olivia said, with John chuckling.

"What's so funny, bunny?" they asked.

"I just imagined kinger doing that.." John said, laughing.

"I mean.. the thought sure is funny.." I said.

"You two are weird, no wonder you clicked. grows.." they said, before walking off.

------------------

After a full day of exploring, we decided to have dinner at a local restaurant recommended by the hotel staff.

The food was delicious, and we sat around the table sharing jokes, enjoying each other's company.

As we finished our meal and paid the bill, I felt a pang of excitement knowing that we were somewhat getting closer to finding our missing friends.

We headed back to the hotel and called it a day.

"I can't wait, what tomorrow has in store for us." were my last words, before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promoting my Insta page, where I will be Q&As, live streams where I just talk to you all and also post sneak peeks, and voting poles for future chapters!

It will be linked in the comments!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day/night!

(⌒‐⌒)