Chapter 17 Part 2

And Gong Ziyu smiled happily, like a child who got the best gift in the world, smiling happily. He hugged her tightly, as if he wanted to crush her.

However, soon, he felt Yun Weishan twitching.

"Ayun...? Ayun!" Gong Ziyu lifted her up from his shoulders. In front of him was Yun Weishan, who was spitting out blood. Yun Weishan's eyes quickly became distracted in front of Gong Ziyu, and then she fell into a coma. 

Gong Ziyu was so anxious that he picked up Yun Weishan and wanted to find Elder Yue, but his numb legs made him fall immediately, and Yun Weishan rolled down the steps.

Gong Ziyu struggled hard and crawled towards the unconscious Yun Weishan. He hugged her tightly and roared in the heavy snow: "Elder Yue!!! Why did you use the fake antidote to harm her!!! Elder Yue! !!”

The servants seemed to have expected this scene. They witnessed Gong Ziyu's voice hoarse, saw him fall unconscious and fell to the ground, and then calmly carried them to the bed.

Gong Ziyu on the bed was breathing rapidly in his sleep and frowning, as if trapped in a nightmare.

The dream is messy, filled with the voice of Mr. Yue——

"These books also talk about the medicinal properties of many medicinal materials. Have you fully understood them? For example, turnip ginger..."

"What about Jie Mao?"

"...and the most important three herbs are three liangs of Radix Reticulata and three liangs of Jie Mao... The most critical ingredient is missing between these two herbs... Xuancao..."

With a sudden thought and a cold sweat all over his body, Gong Ziyu suddenly opened his eyes. The bright candlelight in front of me illuminated the entire cave.

Gong Ziyu struggled to get up. He clenched his fists and realized that his hands and feet were no longer so numb. He was about to rush out to find Elder Yue and Yun Weishan, but when he passed by the desk, he saw the two vertical lines he had written when he was thinking about the pharmacy:

Jiewu

Mao Jiang

There is an empty line in the middle. Many fragments flashed through his mind like lightning. He hurriedly took the pen next to him and wrote "Xumocao" in the blank vertical line in the middle.

Jie Xuwu

Maoyujiang

Grass

Gong Ziyu blurted out: "There is no need to solve it... there is no need to solve it!"

Yun Weishan opened her eyes. She sat up from the bed and touched her heart and chest. There was no obvious tingling sensation anymore. She pinched her arm, feeling a slight pain, and realized that this was not a dream, with a look of disbelief on her face. At this time, the melodious sound of the piano came from outside. However, this time the sound of the piano is no longer sad, but has the warmth of spring.

Yun Weishan walked outside the court following the sound of the piano and saw Gong Ziyu playing the piano alone in the courtyard.

Gong Ziyu heard Yun Weishan's footsteps, turned around, got up and walked towards Yun Weishan. As he walked, he took off his robe and put it on her.

Yun Weishan was a little surprised when he saw Gong Ziyu walking lightly.

"Sir, have you recovered from the paralysis of your hands and feet?"

"Are you no longer coughing up blood?" Gong Ziyu asked softly.

Young Master Yue's voice came from behind: "Congratulations, Miss Yun, and congratulations, Lord Sword Wielder."