Chapter 24 Final - Part 3

The sun rises in the east, shining brightly, and the valley is illuminated bit by bit, like a slowly unfolding picture scroll. The cliffs are towering, the palace gates are majestic, and everything has returned to its former glory.

Gong Ziyu solemnly put the Infinite Flowing Fire drawing back to its original place. Then he wrote a Jianghu notice in the Blade Holding Hall, and twelve messenger guards knelt in front of him and waited.

Gong Ziyu handed the wax-sealed letterheads in bamboo tubes to them one by one.

Letter on the letter——

"Wufeng is rampant. During the decades since its rise, it has spread fear everywhere in the world, using the Half-Moon Fly to control people in the world, causing chaos and bloodshed wherever it goes. After verification, the Half-Moon Fly is not a poison and will not cause death. It is just an illusion to shackle the world. And the true identity of the leader of the Qingfeng Sect, Dianzhu, is the leader of Wufeng. Dianzhu has a vicious and violent temperament. She snatches children and trains them to be Wufeng spies. She is cruel and ruthless, which makes the world angry but no one dares to resist. Now the palace gate has issued a special notice, I hope that people of insight and heroes from all walks of life will no longer be threatened and suppressed by Wu Feng, and peace and tranquility can be restored in the world."

Gong Shangjue walked into the Blade Holding Hall and saw Gong Ziyu standing in a high position, with the aura of the new Blade Holder, and said leisurely: "The ice finally turns to spring, the fish leaps thousands of miles, and the wings climb to the ninth level." Gong Shangjue revealed his appearance, smiled, "You finally did it."

Gong Ziyu was slightly startled when he heard these familiar words.

Those were the words in the note he found in his father's study, and Gong Ziyu didn't seem too surprised.

"Sure enough, it was you!" He said, taking out the two tips bags from his arms, "I actually guessed it was you later. It's just... I miss my dad very much..."

That was indeed what Gong Shangjue left for him——

Gong Shangjue was writing quickly at his desk, finishing the last word "heavy". Then he walked into Old Sword wielder's study and placed the tips bag next to the pen stand.

Later, when Lady Wuji was packing up the old swordsman's relics, she put the kit together into the box.

Gong Ziyu said: "Before entering the Flower Palace and breaking into the third realm, the bag of tips appeared very strangely, and the ink was obviously freshly dried, so it must have been written by a living person. Looking at the entire palace, there is something you can give me some guidance on. There are a lot of people, but the only one who wants to help me in this secret way and in the name of my father is you, who insists on saving face."

That day Gong Shangjue sneaked into Yu Palace and heard the conversation between his servants.

"The blade seems to be looking for a whetstone, saying it needs to be sharpened."

"I remember it was in Lao Zhibian's study, and I told him about it."

So Gong Shangjue took note of it.

Gong Shangjue said: "When you were robbed and rescued Yun Weishan, I fought with you and saw that your three moves of Zhan Yue were full of loopholes and your aura was completely messed up, so I thought of giving you some advice."

Gong Ziyu said calmly: "Thank you." After thanking him, Gong Ziyu turned to joke and said, "You have never thought that if I didn't find that tip, it would take me three to five years to practice Fu Xue San. Shiki and Zangetsu Shishi, what can I do?"