Chapter 21 Part 2

Everything in her mind became more and more blurry. Lady Wuji, lying on the bed, spit out a mouthful of blood. She no longer had the strength to recall the past, and darkness attacked her.

The moonlight outside the window is cold, like a cold face.

Gong Ziyu seemed to have sensed the death of his aunt. He looked up at the moon and sat in the courtyard for a long time. Yun Weishan came over, put a cloak on him, and sat down next to him.

"Master, don't be too sad. For Lady Wuji, death is both punishment and relief."

Gong Ziyu turned his head, looked into her eyes, and asked, "What kind of place is Wufeng? What kind of people are there in Wufeng?"

"Wufeng teaches people to be ruthless, to cut off feelings and love... Because with love, there is weakness, which will produce fear... Wufeng does not allow us to have fear. We only have missions in our hearts, nothing else, not even ourselves."

"Won't it hurt?"

"Yes... but I get used to it. Do you know why I envy Gongmen for using a sabre, but Wu Feng only uses a sword?"

"Why?"

"Because the sabre has a single edge, it can protect you and kill the enemy, but the sword has a double edge, it can hurt you as well as others."

Gong Ziyu held Yun Weishan's cold hand in distressed: "You are now a member of the Gong family, and I will teach you how to use a saber."

Yun Weishan lowered her head and said nothing. The death of Lady Wuji brought more mysteries and unknown variables, which made Yun Weishan deeply uneasy.

"Then do you have... any fear in your heart?" Gong Ziyu asked.

"I know you want to ask me if there is love in my heart..."

"When I was using the test herb, I asked you if you liked me, and you said you didn't like me..."

Gong Ziyu took out a small paper bag from his lapel and spread it out. There were several black candies.

"What's this?"

"This is the trial herb prepared by Elder Yue. This time it is not fake. Eat one and I will ask you again."

Yun Weishan was doubtful, so she picked up one and put it in her mouth. She tasted the sweetness and smiled: "You lied to me again. This is obviously the most ordinary liquorice candy."

Gong Ziyu didn't smile. He looked seriously into Yun Weishan's eyes and asked her, "Do you like me?"

Yun Weishan was silent for a long time and nodded seriously.

Gong Ziyu lowered his head and kissed her. Yun Weishan closed her eyes, but soon she struggled to push Gong Ziyu away, her face flushed, "What are you doing...why are you grabbing my candy..."

Gong Ziyu chewed the candy in his mouth and looked a little bad, but he said seriously: "Because it's my turn. Now that I've eaten the candy, it's your turn to ask me questions."

Yun Weishan's smile gradually faded, she lowered her head, not daring to look into Gong Ziyu's eyes: "Now that you know that I am indeed a Wu Feng person, will you really not despise me and choose me firmly??”

"I will firmly choose you. In the past, present and future, my choice will only be you."

Yun Weishan's expression was moved.

"But this is not a trial."

Yun Weishan said: "Of course I know."

"This is an oath grass, an oath made by an oath. So, what I just said is my oath, and I will never break it."