2

Nanon's pov:

Its started with chimon, myself and ohm were always with him.

We were open about everything, about us.

Chimon was like our no.1 supporter, always joining us and when paps and fans got too much he'd shut them up.

I know we were using him as a cover, but honestly us just being known as a trio than as me and ohm hanging out were easier, especially at that point of our relationship.

About two months into it, it was even better.

Sometimes we'd take Chimon with, he was like our son at that point.

But when we'd go out alone, we'd make sure we got to unknown places or late at night.

Yes we had our own houses, but honestly who wants to spend the only 4-5 hours you can see your boyfriend laying round in the house.

We had dates, fans didn't even realize.

They see us while we were on one and we'd act surprised, like we didn't drive 2 hours just to watch a movie.

Most fans left us alone though, some I'm sure realized it was us but never said anything.

By the six month mark, we made it up to going out alone during the day and all.

We'd greet fans, take pictures and all.

Like 40% of our reaction to fans were also promo.

We knew our series aired literally 2 weeks prior.

It was still ongoing and people were eating up that we were together all the time.

Myself, Ohm and Chimon even became one of the fans favourite trio.

Which was good.

It was good because we literally get free promo, going on dates.

The fans always speculated, the thought they knew.

Well they did, we just never confirmed it.

Or atleast I tried too, as inlove as Ohm "acted" he wasn't ready.

It's like we were living our series out, our parents being our manager and our friends being the fans.

As much as people love boy love, most of the time they hate when the actors become real couples.

That's all that was running in my head, what if we come out and reveal our relationship and something gets messed up.

Honestly, thinking back, it was smart that we never did come out as a real couple.

I know if we had come out as a couple and broken up publicly, this would've hurt way more.