4

Nanon's pov:

Was I the victim? No.
Was Ohm the victim? No.

It was so funny to me that ever since he got the offer about being in another boy love he changed.

He knew what my stance was on acting in one again and kept trying to change my mind.

"We'd be legendary,"he said one evening, trying to convince me again.

"I just want to get my foot in the door," I told him. He knows I want to focus on my music.

Was I petty to take another acting job? Yes, but he knew I wasn't ready, but he wanted me to act, so I did just not in a boy love.

Did I want to see his reaction? Yes, but he should've known the only reason I would be doing that was to spite him.

Was the reaction way worse than I expected? Well, that's an overreaction.

That evening, we had a date planned, I was excited we'd finally see each other after a whole week.

Yes, we've been arguing more, but have you ever had that feeling of missing your favourite person all the time despite talking to them all the time.

That's how I felt, and at that time, all I needed was my boyfriend.

It passed 6pm, and he still didn't show up, which was weird because ohm was a person who believed rather very early than late.

When it passed 8pm, is when I actually got worried.

I messaged him consistently, asking where he is and if he's okay.

I went so far to message Chimon, too, knowing we haven't seen him in a few weeks as he's been filming.

He let me know that he hadn't, and that made it worse.

I spammed his phone, trying to get an answer.

It finally hit quarter to 9, and I got a message.

My phone lit up as I was dozing off.

"Been busy today. I couldn't make it."  all that was sent, no emoji, no apology.

And honestly, that's when I knew