3

Nanon's pov:

It started when we hit our 1 year mark, our series ended and our relationship was stronger than ever.

I told Ohm about how I want to focus more on my singing than acting.

I told him about how I don't think I want to do boy love again for at least a year or two.

At that time, he was okay. He was telling me how he was going to support me and everything.

Which was great, following your dream with your favourite person behind you.

I thought he'd be the type to hype me up in everything I do.

I should've known his popularity was more important to him when he brought up doing boy love with other people and not being able to wait till the year or two were over.

We were almost at our two year mark of our relationship when it was brought up again.

"I don't know why you can't just wait, you're always getting jobs anyway. You always getting events you don't need to well unless I finish" I tell Ohm.

He looks upset for someone who told me it was okay just a few months ago it was weird.

"My reputation, you know I enjoy doing boy love even if it's not for the money so I can't keep my life on hold for you" he says, walking out the room.

That should've told me, he didn't care about how I felt.

He cared about himself and what he wants to do.

In our whole relationship it's never been like this.

I should've known after he changed managers.

"I just want to get better opportunites" he said.

If I could turn back time and find out what those better opportunities and why his management have to change.

When I stopped communicating with our ship stuff online, I knew it'll make him upset and that's just what happened.

"Our ship is sinking and all you're thinking about is music" He tells me, one night as we lay on my bed.

"Ohm, you know the more I interact the more people take it out of proportion I told you I'm giving it time"

"Well I don't think I want you to do that" he says.

I turn to him.

"You were okay with it, just a few months ago?"

"I'm not anymore"

He never elaborated or anything, he just wasn't cool with it anymore.