prologue

Looking in the car rear view mirror of his Mercedes Benz and saw the same SUV since he has start driving. it's seems like the car is following him.

He pressed the race and now the car is in full speed and the SUV behind him has also fasten speed.

"Bhenchood bus yahi rah gia tha aaj kaa pura din hee manhoos haa".

"Siri call Ahmed" he said to his phone.

The call connect "Assalamualaikum sir".

"Salam baad mein ho jai gaa abhi guards bhejo mein highway par hon location send kar raha hon there's a SUV following me since I have left Bahria Town".

"G sir mein bhejra hon". Said Ahmed and disconnect the call.

"Siri send my location to Ahmed"

He took his Den Wesson pistol out from underneath the seat.

He load it and put his one leg on the racer and opened the window.

His half body is outside of the window he try to take the shot of wheel of the SUV.

He shoot it but it missed and he came back inside the car and fasten the speed more.

The SUV has now came beside him.

And the SUV driver smashed the car in to the Mercedes Benz.

He lost balance and the car smashed in to the tree.

The SUV is now gone.He lost his conscious.
____________

He felt throbbing pain in his forehead.

When he tried to opened his eyes.
His vision was blurry he saw a girl shaking him up and patting his cheek

Her long hair were dripping on his face.

She was shaking his face to wake him up.

He grabbed her wirst to remove her hands from his face. His vision was till blurry.

The girl tried to remove her wrist from his grip but he tighten it more. Even in unconscious state he's still stronger then her.

"Choro Mera haat" said the girl. But he didn't let go. The voice felt weirdly calming to him.

She got furious and slapped him on his face. Suddenly all the blurriness on his vision is now vanished.

Then He saw a most beautiful face like she's an angle looking like a hoor dressed in white clothes long light Brown hair puffy checks small nose with plumbed lips and a dimple on her chin.

"Haat choro warna ek or lagaon gii" said the girl.

He's feeling some kind of current in his heart after looking at this hoor.

His vision again started blurring.

"Aahhh nai nai wapas mat behosh hoo na" he Heard her saying this and he again lost conscious.