Part 37

it's the last day of Amara here she's going back to the England and Ayla is sad about it cause she has become her friend in such a short period of time all though her in-laws are super good but for Amara she have sister type of feelings.

They are at the dinner table doing there dinner it's Amar's last dinner with them and everyone on the table  was feelings kinda sad expect salar although he was feeling sad to but he knows how to control his emotions and show his stone like expressions.

"Amara bachai jaldi sai khana khatam karo Airport bhi jana haa warna late ho jain gai" said Salar.

"bhai khana tw kahani dein aap tw chatai han mein jaldi jaldi yahan sai chalai jaon bus dekh liaa haa meinia aap ko, aap kai lia men booj hona" said Amara with sad pout.

"han mein tw yahan chata hon tum yahan sai jaldi chali jao sakoon ho ga ghar mein itna shor jo laga kar rakhti ho tum" said salar.

"ammi dekh lein apnai betai ko kesai mujhy bol rahai han" said Amar with annoyed expressions.

everyone started laughing on Amar cause they knew that salar is just joking with her, salar loves her so much he would die for his sister she's just like his own child to him. cause they have 8 years age gape. so in there childhood salar has played with her alot and protected her like a big brother.

after the dinner everyone went to the door and said good bye to Amara Altamesh was more sad then anyone cause he love her daughter so much.

after saying good bye they went to the car salar and Ayla both are dropping her to the airport.

-----------------------------

They were in the Area where there wasn't much car's and the lights were dim and there wasn't any house just the road.

salar was driving the car, Amara and Ayla were so much engross in there gossips that they completely ignored salar but salar was listening to there yapping.

then suddenly his phone started ringing he looked up on his phone it was kaif he picked it up.

"hello" said salar.

"salar listen to me okay" said kaif, he can sense the worried ness in his voice.

"kaif batao bhi aab kia haa" said salar.

"salar meinai meqeeb ki gari mein traker lagya tha or tumharai gari mein bhi tracker laga howa haa or meinai abhi GPS par dekha tw muqeeb kab sai tumhara peecha kar raha ha" said Kaif.

"ooh shit" growled salar, ayla and Amara both looked at salar who's expressions were furious.

"or abhi mujhy batao tu kahan han" asked kaif.

salar told him his location "salar why the fuck did you take that route? you know naa wo kitna sun saan elaka haa or I'm sure muqeeb bhi issi mokai ki talash mein tha" said kaif.

"just don't stop the car okay keep driving mein security kai saat araha hon" said kaif.

"kiaf jaldi poonch merai saat Ayla or Amara bhi han meri tw khair ha magar ya larkiyan" said salar.

"tu pareshan nahi ho mein bus aata hon" said kaif then he cut the call.

ayla looked at salar then asked him what happpened.

"muqeeb is following jub sai hum ghar sai niklai han" said salar.

"muqeeb? issai masla kia haa ussai aab chai kia haa" said Ayla.

"i don't know" siad salar.

he was driving so fast he was in the front mirror a car was following him.