Part 27

next morning she woke up and looked at the other side of the bed but Salar was no longer there so she got up and went to the bathroom and after 5 minutes she got ready and went down stairs.

When she went downstair she saw that salar is doing breakfast with his parents at the dining table she also went to them.

She pulled out the chair beside salar and set down. He looked at her she was wearing a white kurta in which she's looking like an angel but Ayla didn't look at him she ignored his gaze.

She put an omelette on plate and start eating her breakfast when she was done she put down her hand, Salar hand came up on her hand and start caring her hand

She jerked her hand away salar look at her with confused expressions she didn't give him any expression she continue to drink her coffee.

She was Talking with Shahnaz and Altemash but she wasn't talking with salar because she was still feeling angry about the fact that he left her to go on the trip for two weeks and he didn't even told her that he was going to the trip that's why she is not talking to him and giving him tantrums

"Salar Tum yaad sai doctor Kai pass jaa kar apna check up karwa Lena aaj koi serious injure naa ho" said Shahnaz with concern. Salar nodded his head.

After being done with the breakfast salar said goodbye to his parents and  when he turned to Ayla to give her  goodbye kiss on her cheek but Ayla jerked away from his kiss. He look at her with furious expressions but didn't said anything because his parents were there so he didn't said anything to her and went to his office.

_________________

In the evening she was reading her novel peacefully when she saw salar coming in the bedroom she stood up from the sofa and she was about to go outside from the room but salar stopped her.

Ayla's heartbeat got fast. She turned around and look at him who was looking at her with confused expressions then he said "what is wrong with you why are you acting like that what have I done, last night you were all right and now you are behaving like this, what happened kya hua hai?" He asked with confused expressions

"Just let go off my hand mujhe hath mat lagain Mera hath chor dein" said Ayla.

"What did you just said that I won't  touch you I am your husband I have every right to touch you mai tumhai chuu sakta hoon, main tumhe hath Laga sakta Hoon, mera pora haq hai tumhare upar hath lagane ka, Tumhe main chhune ka, tumhai apni bahon mein bharane ka, tumhe kiss karne ka, Tumhe f*** karne ka" said Salar with husky voice while caring her cheek.

"Let go up of my hand enough of this okay I don't wanna to talk to you" said Ayla.

"Ayla I'll let you go but at least tell me what happened why are you acting like this like your angry with me" asked Salar.

"Asking me why I'm acting like that you are the reason I am acting like that aap mujhe chor Kar do hafte ki trip par chale gaye aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi aur mujhe kisne bataya apki mama ne, what do you expect from me huh?

You leave me alone with them aap mujhe unke paas akela chor ke chale gaye mana woo aapkai parents hai woo achai hai lekin aap Nahi thai mere pass mujhe aap chahie the aur aap mujhe chor Kar chale Gaye aapnai sab kuch barbad kar diya hai mere liye, aapnai mere parents ko bhi mujhse naraz kar diya aur usskai baad aap mujhe chor Kar chale gaye, after that what did you expect from me aap mujhse kya chahte ho" yelled ayla on top of her lungs with tears in her eyes.

It break salar's heart to see her cry like that and knowing that he's the reason behind of the crying.

"I left you and I don't wanted to but I have to kyuki mujhe doctor ne bola ki main tumhare depression ka reason Hoon aur jo tumhen panic attack aa Rahe Hain woh Meri wajah se trigger ho rahe hain and that day in the hospital how you acted it just seems like that, that I'm the reason your acting like that that's why I went to the trip for two weeks to give you some space I don't want to hurt you you were trying to hurt yourself you were trying to commit suicide and it just hurts to see you like that"  said Salar with hurtful eyes.