part 16

everyone was seating still on there places. Salar quickly moved towards Ayla and grabbed her and make her stood up.

"what the fuck are you doing Salar?" said muqeeb. "you tell me what the fuck are you doing? accident karwanai tak tow baat sahi thi magar aab tu haad sai bar gia haa meri biwi ka rishta lai aaya meri jaan ko mujsai cheenai gaa" roared salar everyone looked at salar and Ayla with confused expressions when he said "biwi"

"salar ya tum kia bakwas kar rahi ho tamasha maat banao or jao yahan sai" said Zafar.

"mein koi tmasha nai kar raha ya dekho merai pass nikkah nama haa" Ayla loooked at salar with wide Eyes thinking as if he has lost his mind. salar passed the nikkah nama to zafar he took it.

Ayla's signature were on the papers zafar rubbed his temple and passed the papers to his father.

Ayla wanted to say that it's not true she wanted to tell them all of the reality but her voice has gave up the words were not coming out of her mouth she was just froze when she have seen Zafar' expression.

the papers fell out from rehman's hand he looked up at Ayla "ayla kia yaa saach ha?" asked rehman trying to maintain his normal voice.Ayla just looked at his father and tears were coming out of her eyes but she wasn't saying anything.

"kia ya saach haa?" roared Rehman Ayla's whole body flinched on his roar. she shaked her head while crying. "tow phir ya sign kis nai kia han?" asked Rehman pointing towards the papers.

"abu aesa kuch nai haa mein saach kah rahi hon" said Ayla while continously shaking her head.

"tow phir yaa sub kuch kia haa?" rehman shouted. "aram sai rehman sahab mana Ayla aap ki beti ha magar ya meri biwi bhi ha or mein apni biwi sai aesai kisi ko bhi bat kartai howi bardasht nai karon ga" said Salar with a warning glare.

"issai lai jao yahan sai, aab meri koi beti nai ha or khabar dar jo iss ghar mein kadam bhi rakha" said Rehman and turned around to left the room.

salar took Ayla's hand and dragged her outside she was just looking behind her back where zafar was standing with hateful expression and her mother was just frozen at the same place trying to process what has just happend.

waheed went after Ayla and salar. salar opened his car door and indicated her to sit. "mein kahi nai jaongi tmharai saat" said Ayla with so much hate in her eyes.

"tum gari mein beth rahi ho yaa nahi" said salar with warning. Ayla saw waheed behind salar she ran towards him and hugged him. Waheed patted her head "it's alright Ayla just go for now mein abu sai baat karon gaa jab unka gussa thanda ho jai ga abhi tum jao mujhy pata ha you did nothing wrong." he patted her head while consoling her.

waheed made her sit in the car and kissed her head and closed the door. then he turned around to Salar "khiyal rakhna isska" he said with watery eyes. salar nodded his head and went to sit in his car.

the whole ride went in silence Ayla was looking outside the window while crying her heart out. Salar didn't stopped her he just let her cry.

the car stopped at a two story big farm house. Salar got out from the car and went to open Ayla's door. he opened it and Ayla was sitting till on the seat. "Ayla khud bahir aa rahi ho ya utha kar lai kar jaon" asked Salar. then Ayla quickly wiped her tears and went out form the car.

they went inside. Ayla was looking here and there in this luxuries farmhouse it is consist on two story with old money aesthetic just like Salar. every thing there was so much fancy.

he took her to the 2 floor and went inside a guest room. which was the triple In size of Ayla's own room.

the room was all white with the same color bed there was to black and white painting above the bed. on the other side of the room there was sofa set and two chairs with a coffe table in the middle. there was also a tarrace where you can see the beach outside.

After showing her the room. salar went to the door he was about to left but Ayla said "tumnai jhoot kyu bola tumnai aesa kyu kia" the tears start running. "kyu meri achi kashi zindagi tabha kar di mujhy merai maa baap kai samnai moo dkehnai kai kabil nai chora" shouted Ayla.

salar went to her, he grabbed her arm and pull her closer but Ayla didn't look up. "yahan meri taraf dekho" she moved her face to the other side. "meinai kaha yahan dekho" said salar while grabbing her jaw to make her look up at him.

"mein tumhai kisi or ka hotai howai nai dekh sakta tum srif meri ho meri samaj mein aai or agar kisi nai bhi tumhai mujsai chenai ki kosish ki tow mein ussai zinda nai choron ga jaan sai mar donga chahai wo tumhara baap hee kyu na ho" salar warned her. Ayla push him through his chest and looked at him with rage and flair her nostrils.

salar didn't said anything further he just went out of the room. Ayla sat herself on the bed and started her crying session again with her heart out.

after 15 minutes salar came back inside with a red duppata in his hand and put it on the bed infront of Ayla. she looked up her eyes were red from all the crying. "ya kis lia ha?" asked Ayla with puffy eyes.

"wear it thori dair mein kazi aai gaa nikkah parhanai" said Salar with his stone expression. Ayla looked at him with horrified expression. "kis ka nikkah" asked Ayla with a gulp.

"are you dumb? hamara nikkah" said Salar. A tear roll down from her eye and landed on her cheek. "itna sub kuch karnai kai baad ab ya kasar bhi rah gai haa na, mein mar jaon gi magar tumsai nikkah nai karon gi" said Ayla through her teeth.

"thek haa tum janazai ki tiyari karo mein nikkah ki karta hon" said salar. Ayla looked at the door which is now opened she looked at salar then she again looked at the door. she took that as a chance to escape him she ran towards the door. but it was to late salar grabbed her before she could make it to the door. he grabbed her from her waist and picked her up she wiggled from his grip but he's not letting her go.

he throwed her on the chair she looked at him with furry. his hand went to the buckle of the belt Ayla was froze on her palce "ya tum kia kar ahai ho" said Ayla with tears. "wohi jo mujhy bohat pehlai kar lena chaia tha" said Salar with a smirk.

"kia matlab ha tumhara" he let out aloud chuckle. "abhi samjhata hon" he took off his belt and start taking steps towards her. "dekho meri kareeb mat aana mein bata rahi hon acha nai ho gaa don't you dare touched me" said Ayla with a warning.

salar got behind the chair and took both of her hands and tie them behind the chair. "aap jahan bhagna haa bhagti raho oops sorry now you can't" said sala with sarcasm. "kholo mujhy" said Ayla with tears "ooh babe aab tow yaa nikkah kai baad hee khulain gai" said Salar

he pick up the duppata on the bed and put it on Ayla's head and went outside from the room.

Ayla wiggled alot on the chair but it didn't help her.

______________________

salar came inside with kazi, ahmed and a friend of his was behind the kazi they came as the "GAWA" of there nikkah.

Kazi started the nikkah "kia aap ko Salar Altemash sai ek crore hakmahar Kai saat ya nikkah kabool ha" asked the kazi

(guys tbh mujhy nai pata nikkah kesai parhtai han tow please agar kisi ko pata ha tow comment mein bata do takai mein baad mein sahi kar lon).

Ayla's parents face came infront of her eyes how much they were disappointed because of her.

"nahi mujhy ya nikkah kabool nai ha" said Ayla while looking at salar with furry.

#alleyesonrafah🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸❤️