BLUEBERRIES | CHAPTER FOUR

Hey peeps,

It has been a while I know.... Let's just say a lot happened in these past months. I lost someone who I loved dearly not too long ago and it took a big toll on me. She was the absolute best mother and my confidant.

Mentally I am still struggling a little bit but I'm trying my hardest, updates currently are a little slower but I am still working on this project.

I hope you guys understand and I hope you enjoy it!
—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-————
Charles hoped he would see the Dutchman again, even though they didn't have much interaction, Charles remained hopeful. So hopeful that he didn't realise that he was staring at the door where the three friends had just walked-out from. This was until a certain Frenchman decided to tease him while he was still in his world.

'Someone has wrapped you around his finger' - Said Pierre looking at his best friend smiling. He knew what was happening, it wouldn't be the first time this happened to Charles. He would see someone attractive, perhaps fall in love far too quickly for his own good and then get hurt when the feelings aren't reciprocated. He just hoped this would not be the case as he couldn't bear the thought of seeing Charles heartbroken again.

Seeing Charles heartbroken was horrible, he would become distant, he had this look as if all his happiness had been sucked away.

'I just find him attractive, plus his face seems very familiar' - Replied Charles calmly but wondering where he has seen their faces.

While Charles and Pierre were continuing with their day in the surprising busy bakery, Max, Lando and Carlos went about with their day too. After the mandatory stop to have their bellies full they went on with Lando's schedule.

Just like Lando planned, they went out on a nice walk through the streets of beautiful Monaco and ended up in a trampoline park. Of course the older boys were not surprised this would be their last stop, Lando had been bugging them to go there what seemed like an eternity.

Despite finding it childish they were secretly excited too, it is not everyday that you find a place like this where they all can have fun. The best part of it all is that Lando had booked the place for all three of them; This meant no fans screaming, no paparazzi's and their flashy cameras and it meant there would be a lot more fun than everyone anticipated.

Once the boys entered they were directed to a room where they would be taking a short safety brief to avoid anything unwanted injuries. This took only five minutes of their time and once they were dismissed the three boys ran little little children to the trampolines where they bounced up and down.

Hours went by and none of them realised that it was time to leave until a staff member approached them, they were all laying down on a trampoline holding their bellies laughing like maniacs. Max couldn't remember the last time he laughed so much and the others boys had forgotten about how long it had been since Max laughed. Hearing Max's laugh is like hearing a mischievous child running when they done something they shouldn't. It is not the annoying laugh, it is a laughter that fills your heart with joy that you could hear for hours.

Shortly after the boys left the place and traced their way back to their homes tired after a long day of fun. The boys were walking back talking about how they needed this and thanking Lando for his great idea, this past couple of months had been rough for the drivers.

Carlos was struggling badly with Ferrari, if it weren't the wrong strategies it would be the car giving up on him, this was leaving him drained. Lando was struggling to adapt to the new changes in the car, instead of them being improvements it was the complete opposite a deterioration. In Max's case he couldn't complain about the car or the strategy or anything in terms of the car. The only thing that was affecting him was his father and he was struggling really bad with it but he wouldn't dare to say a word.

'Ferrari would be the death of me, if it's not them then it is the stress. Which either way it is caused by them' - Said Carlos in a slightly humorous manner, the other boys chuckled lightly at the statement made and nodded.

The walk had been unevenly luckily and soon enough they were where they first met, in front of the famous bakery. Which to very much their surprise the two lovely boys from earlier were closing the shutters down for the day. Max, Lando and Carlos were happy that they weren't recognised earlier and were treated as a normal person.

'What if we all went for dinner together? - Said Lando out of the blue making Carlos and Max stare at him in confusion. 'What? It could be a great idea'

'Sure'- Said the other two boys in unison making the three drivers jump as they hadn't realised the Monegasque and the Frenchman were near them.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-————
Thank you for all your support and for reading this.
Please let me know what you think and if there is anything in particular you'd like to see and feel free to comment

Love you all a lot and be good [or don't :) ]