Prologue

In the quaint city of Mumbai the threads of destiny were intricately woven, binding lives together in a delicate tapestry of joy and sorrow. For the Khanna  family, fate had already scripted the roles of two sons, their presence cherished and celebrated. But when the third child arrived—a daughter—their world was thrown into disarray.

Unwelcomed by tradition and rejected by ancestral expectations, the girl's arrival set in motion a chain of events that would unravel the fabric of their family. With each passing day, the grandmother's disdain for the girl deepened, sowing seeds of discord that would soon threaten to tear them apart.

As tensions mounted and rifts widened, the once unbreakable bond between husband and wife began to fray, their love eclipsed by bitterness and resentment. In a desperate bid to escape the suffocating grip of familial expectations, they made a fateful decision—one that would leave their children abandoned and adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

Their bond forged by the threads of fate that bound them together. And so, their journey began—a journey marked by hardship, resilience, and the enduring power of love in the face of adversity.

Do tell me if you like it!!
Do comment and vote <3