Chapter 20

Jennie POV

"What's your name ?" I asked this man who hurt my lisa. I am not mad anymore because of the unexpected confession I made awhile ago that made me feel this overwhelming feelings that suffocate me in a good way, but not to talk about it now because I need to punish this inhuman person in front of me. How dare him to hurt the father of my daughter? Shit him.

"I-I'm hanbin Ms. Ceo" He said. I stood up and look at him head to toe. He has the confidence to hurt lisa without knowing the consequences of it.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you now scared after what you did?" I think my words boost something in him that he smirks while looking at me.

"I'm not scared, Ms. Ceo instead I felt happy" My brow arch.

"Why you felt happy?" He chuckled and cross his arm. I just look at him still not lecturing the way he talked to me. I wanted to see how much behavior he would show to me.

"Because I know I teach her a lesson by ruining your image and also by putting the company at chaos, Ms. Ceo" I nodded and stay still in front of him. He continued to talk ill to lisa until that one word slip from his mouth that snapped me out of my trance.

Monster

I didn't hesitate to slap him really hard that echo throughout the four corners of my office. I went closer to him and held his collar tightly so that he had problems breathing.

I am not the type of CEO that hurt my employee physically, I, maybe cold and unexpressive that all of them got scared of but I never in my whole life did I touch any part of me to penetrate pain to my employee. Also, I was surprised by what I did but my anger surfaced my hundred reasons not to do it.

"You are fired" I calmly said but I did make sure that he will get the seriousness of my words. He fixed his position still holding his left cheeks.

"B-but Ms. Ceo I just defended you? The social media is attacking you harshly and that girl was just living her life without any trouble. It's unfair, right?" Defended me? I don't need that kind of shit he was saying and who are him? What are we? We have no special relationship to make him care for me.

"Did I ask you for that? For your information Mr. Hanbin, you fucking disrespect the woman I love and care. And be glad because I only fired you instead of hiring someone to kill you!" I shouted. He looked scared and gulped multiple times.

The security came in since I called them to get hanbin in my office. He got wild but the security didn't let him get any advances, and really locked his hand on his back that caused too much pain if he keep moving unnecessary.

Jennie and Lisa's relationship became a hot topic in the company in just a week especially what happened to hanbin after he humiliated lisa, the man got fired and was blocked from any company that was associated by Kim. This issue reach to Mr. Kim and he were happy for lisa especially for her daughter because finally she found someone to be with her and changed her mindset about having a partner who's not living financially stable, but he wants to really prove it to his self that her daughter is really serious to lisa since it is not enough to just notice that in the span of week jennie really change from cold and unexpressive CEO to become jolly and easy to approach CEO so he order his secretary to call lisa to be at his office.

"Baby"

"Hmm" Lisa hummed as a response and look at jennie who just got out of the bathroom. Jennie bit her lips and averted her gaze like she had something to tell but feeling shy but lisa noticed her action and didn't let it slide.

"Do you have something to tell?" Lisa put jane on her cribs since the little kid fell asleep again. They woke up early in the morning because of jane cry.