Chapter 21

Jennie POV

It's already been hours and there's no lisa coming home even a slight part of her was nowhere to be seen. I watch my wristwatch and I cannot stop gritting my teeth and clenching my fist. I waste my time dressing nicely and putting a lot of effort to look beautiful just for her. It was all useless.

"Ms. Kim" I look at the door and open it. I'm already in my night dress because what is the purpose of still wearing my dress if my date tonight cannot be found and even can't contact her fucking phone.

The head maid handed me an envelope which cause me to arch my brows. I saw the handwritten words on it and it was meant for me.

"What is this?" I took it but I'm still holding the envelope while looking at the head maid. I call her head maid now because I'm pissed to lisa!

"Someone left that outside Ms. Kim, the security guard told me that it was for you since your name was there" I nodded and decided to open it to know what's inside this sweet scented letter but I regretted reading until the last part. The letter slipped in my hand and I immediately went towards the side table to pick up my phone and dial lisa number again which it always go to voice message.

This shit!!!

My hand is trembling, my breathing became unstable, and my heart is in pain.

I keep calling lisa until my knees weakened and I fall down on the floor, holding the phone in my chest as I cried. I heard jane cry on her crib but I don't have enough strength to stand up and get her, make her stop from crying since me as myself also, I don't know how to make myself stop from crying. My mind was blank and I can't think any places she will go as my emotions caught me up. I can't accept the fact that she just left me and her daughter like that. Where did all go wrong? We are so happy together or so that is just what I believe?.

I can't stop crying because I felt like the biggest part of me was taken away from me in just a snap of a finger.

It's already been 5 days since lisa left us. I don't know but I became more strict than before, I became more grumpy than before. I can't stop myself to yell at those employees who just put less effort to their proposal and plans. I fired those who lack knowledge and skills about their work even those who fall asleep in their cubicle for a minute I fired them all.

My father always came here and lectured me about all the issue he received in the company but I don't care. He asked me what was wrong but I'm not talking and telling about what's going on in my mind, heart, and soul since it only needs one cure, and it is that idiot.

I hate to go home and see jane because that munchkin really looks like her, the person who suddenly left me and made me feel this unbearable pain in my heart. I drown myself to work and meetings even jisoo work I stole it just to kill my time.

All I can say is...........I'm lost without her.

"Jennie" I look at jisoo unnie. I forgot she's in my office.

"Sorry, What is it again, unnie?" I asked her. She shook her head and put the documents on the table.

"What's really wrong to you, jenduek? It's been five days since you transformed into something more than a bitch" I raise my brows. I am secretive to my personal life and jisoo was too caught up to her abroad meetings that she have no time to rest or socialize or even know what is going on in my life. I roll my eyes and she doesn't even notice that her personal secretary was missing in action for 5 days now, what a dumb shit!

"Don't ask me if you don't want that more than a bitch you call to slice your neck and chop your body into pieces!" I saw unnie gulp and her firm gaze waver a little. I know she want to say something but her tongue got stuck up in her mouth unable her to speak.

I stood up and went towards my swivel chair. I saw unnie still not moving on the couch and to tell you, I became more short tempered and irritated. I want her to leave the office already so I slam the fucking laptop on my table and sign her to leave. When I secure that I'm all alone in my office and I already turn the fogs on in my glass wall, my tears fall.

I miss her

But I don't know where to start to find her because my mind was blank and there is this something that blocks me to think straight or think of any possibility where she went and who to ask about her whereabouts. I'm really in pain and it kills me.

Lisa was happily picking a strawberry with a help of a little kid. She's happy because she only need 2 boxes to complete her mission and she can go back to her love one.

When lisa arrived at her hometown the first she heard is the death of the old woman. She felt relief but a part of her felt guilty because the old woman died months after the wedding was cancelled. She thought that maybe the old woman felt distressed to what happened and feel ill, but she dismissed that in her mind. Her goal is to have 10 boxes of strawberries so she can go home.

Lisa Pov

"Lisa oppa! I already finished one box" Louis shouted. I met this stubborn kid in my way to this farm. He asked for money and never left me until I gave him, but he kept asking every day that I'll be bankrupt any time soon so I decided just to hire him as my partner so it worth to give.

"You can lift that?" He shook his head. I nodded disappointed and walk to his position.

"I thought you're already big boy and can do everything?"

"There's always an exception, Lisa oppa" He said and grab the other box. I shook my head and lift up the box.

We continue to pick a strawberry until we pack 10 boxes. I dropped my body on the ground as I felt exhausted, my lower back is aching and asked for a long rest so give it. I look beside me when louis lay down and cross his arms.

"When I reach your age, lisa oppa I will also have a girl like jennie unnie" Louis said. I kept bringing up jennie to her, how my woman looks and her physical appearance that is worth to die. I also tell him about my daughter jane and he wants to met my little munchkin and I told him maybe soon. His matured in his age and that is the only thing I observe in days that we're picking a strawberry together.

"Your dreaming" I wipe his face to wake him up to his day dreaming since I notice his eyes are looking at the space.

"Yah! Lisa oppa!" He complain and get up. My brows furrowed when he opened his palm.

"What?" He stood up and opened his palm again.

"I already finished my work, lisa oppa so pay time. Faster! I still need to clean our house" Oh! I give him the payment and he immediately run away. I chuckle when he shouted till we met again, Lisa oppa. Thank youu he even wave his hand.

After minutes of lifting the boxes to our house. I felt dumfounded to think of how I could contact Mr. Yang to inform him that I'm done, there's a phone here but I don't have that man contact with me.

Shit!!!

I keep the boxes in the freezer since Mr. Yang provided me one of it before he left.

I sit on the chair outside the house and look around. I miss my life here and do farming. I saw my friends carrying a basket and large knives hanging in their waist. I stood up and called them.

We decided to drink later night at wendy house to chase those days I'm not here. And also to talk about the new landowner, it is the daughter of the old woman who came from other country.

I'm really excited to go home and resume my date with jennie. I wonder when Mr. Yang will come back here to get me. I also missed my daughter and my family at the Seoul.

Mr. Kim POV

I think I made the wrong decision. My daughter became unfamiliar to me. She became bitchest.

"Get lisa back tomorrow" I order yang.

....>