Reflecting on Life (edited)

A/N: edited 3/6/2024 like in the last chapter as I said I know I just posted this yesterday but I decided to make a change Fred and George will not be Genderbent as I come up with a new idea that won't be known until later on. I also made some slight changes to some sentences as well.

=========================================

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 2: Reflecting on Life

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

In the Room of Requirments Harry James Potter is 12 years old and known by many as the boy who lived sits silently drinking some tea as he thinks over his life. He is a boy with thick unruly dark brown wavy hair (A/N: It is a mix of both his father's thick loose curly dark brown hair and his mother's straight thick silky dark auburn hair), a round but slim face, below average height standing at 4'7, undernourished scrawny slightly muscular build, pale skin, scars littering his upper body, thin pale lips, and oval-shaped emerald green eyes. Harry is in his second year of studies at the prestigious school known as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry which makes him believe what people say. Of course, it didn't help that Harry had suffered 11 years of nothing but neglect and abuse from his relatives along with growing up clueless about the wizarding world. However, he was not completely clueless about his magical gifts since he had been secretly training in them since he was 5 years old.  At the time Harry thought he was the only one who could do this stuff. He also thought the only things he could do was talk with snakes and teleport around.

When Harry was 15 months old his parents were killed by a dark wizard and he became famous for something he doesn't really remember. After his parent's death, Harry was left in the care of his mother's muggle sister and her family. It was not easy growing up with his muggle relatives his aunt and uncle knew about magic along with that Harry could do magic. His aunt and uncle were what one may refer to as magic haters and did everything they could to stamp the magic out of Harry growing up before he even knew that what he was able to do was magic. Growing up he was never really used to praise only receiving it from a few friends and their family before they moved away when he was 9 years old. He lived with his abusive relatives for the past 11 almost 12 years being treated as though he was his relative's slave since he was 3 years old. Since the age of 3, Harry had been forced to do chores. He was forced to do all of the cooking, cleaning, gardening, and more. Every summer he woke up every day at 5 .a.m. cooking for the Dursleys their breakfast. He then spends his days working until 3 to 6 .p.m. slaving away always trying to be done by 3 but if he can't he always makes sure to be done no later than 6. He tries to get all his chores done on time. Anytime he does get his chores done early like he likes to try to do and when he also manages to not get beaten Harry would spend most of his time at the library a few blocks from Dursley's home. Where he was adored by the old librarian who worked there and the elders who spent their time there. This was one of the few places Harry felt safe and happy during the summer. During the summer the library is where Harry took refuge most from his bullies and abusive relatives.