Chapter 5: Playful

Y/n was walking through the halls with Wendy beside her.

"-and I saw these really cute shoes online, I wanna buy them but I might regret it," Wendy yapped while Y/n was eyeing every student that passed by. She was looking for someone.

"ah well, Im gonna buy it anyway. And the dress! oh my gosh let me tell you-, Y/n?" Wendy looked at Y/n who wasn't even listening to her.

"Y/n," she called but Y/n didn't reply, still looking around for a guy with a blue jacket

"Y/n!" Wendy spat, making Y/n flinch a little.

"Sorry!" her head snapped to wendy,

"Were you even listening?" Wendy questioned as she stopped walking, Y/n doing the same.

"Uhm yeah,"

"What was I talking about?"

"um... Stan kept playing games..?" Y/n answered hesitantly.

Wendy groaned before speaking, "I was talking about that before we entered the school!"

"Im sorry! I'm just.."

"Just?"

"uh, tired! I slept late last night so.."

Wendy sighed. she didn't buy it, but brushed it off. She goes back to what she was talking about with you now listening. Y/n followed her to her locker until she sees Craig talking to Clyde and Tolkien.

Wendy was still talking but it was muffed to Y/n.

"mhm, yeah! uh im sorry wendy, Im gonna go talk to craig, is that okay?" She looks at Wendy,

"Oh sure, I was gonna go to Stan after getting my things anyway. I'll see you later Y/n," Wendy smiles as she closes her locker.

─── ⋅ ⋅ ───

"see you!" You give Wendy a quick hug before going up to Craig,

Craig wasn't wearing his signature chulo hat because a certain someone had it.

Clyde sees you walking up to them and immediately tries to look 'swag'. "Hey Y/n," He winks at you. You smile awkwardly, Clyde was a huge flirt. If he had the chance to flirt, He'd take it.

"Hey Clyde.." Clyde wiggles his brows at you making you cringe a little,

Craig turns his back from Tolkien, now facing you. "Oh, Hi Y/n" He greeted as you smile. "Im gonna go, see ya" he said to his friends as he started walking away from them with you following him. Clyde and Tolkien exchanged questioning looks before whispering to each other.

You and Craig chatted a little while walking to his locker. The two of you got a few stares while walking through the hallway. You were a little confused on why they were staring but shrugged it off anyway.

"You play roblox?" He questioned.

"yeah? Its fun," you replied.

"That's a kid game. But I guess I cant say anything considering you kinda act like one," He smirked at you teasingly.

"Hey! roblox is for all ages," you playfully nudge his arm.

"yeah sure whatever, kid." He trailed off, walking at a faster pace,