13 white boy on my roster

Delanie Yavine Thompson-19

(Side character-introduction)
12:37pm

"So when are you telling your friends about your arrival for tmrw morning?" My boyfriend asked while massaging my exposed back.

"Not until I arrive lol" I replied,my tone was filt with ecstacy when he reached a certain tense spot on my shoulders which led to a non subtle moan escaping my lips

"You like that?" He ask now placing small kisses on the brim of my back starting from my lower back to the top.

"Ye...ssss" I managed to say through gritted teeth.

We have been going through ups and downs throughout our relationship these past few months because of some stuff we haven't really sat down and talk about yet which made us kind of drifted throughout the last couple months. He offered to spend 2 months at Jamaica with me but I declined because that would be unfair for him to move to an unknown country with someone he doesn't truly love or so I think cause mi nuh trust man inuh.

Man a wicked.

"Stoppp." I said and he instantly stopped his teasing and I sat on him in a straddling position on the bed and his arms immediately went to hold my lower back straightening my posture.

"I love you" he said placing a small peck on my lips

"Yk I can't say it back as yet" I said honestly looking at him with a pout and furrowed brows

"I know I just really love you. I really fucking hate that i do."

Got a white boy on my roster.

".....can we get some food now i'm starving." I said honestly shifting to avoid eye contact with his light blue eyes.

He nodded and I got off him and pulled down my blouse that was rode up for the massage.

I walked out the room with him following behind and grabbing his car keys from the counter. We walked up to the car and I stopped in my tracks once I felt a huge bile building in my throat and I stepped a side over on the other side of the house to empty the contents of my stomach.

*Blech blech*

Running towards me Issac hold my hair and pat my back while giving it small rubs also.

Almost 10 minutes later.......~~~~~

"How are you feeling now?" He asked entering the room with a tray of a bowl of soup and some fruits on the side