17 Slow motion

Jovani's..POV

Location: Unknown
Time:8:45pm

🖤🕳

(

Play music at the word reclined)

"Uno stay inah the car" I told the girls. Opening and closing my car door as i got out I opened the back seat and placed kisses on Chelsie's face she slightly shoved me away her face now forming up in a scowl"them know inuh" I told her and her expression softened, lifting her head from aylas lap she turned to face them looking for confirmation and they all nodded and smile.

Nuh know why she did so fraid fi tell them inah the first place.

"Mi soon come back" with that I made my way to the building.

As I passed the security gate the buttoned beeped signifying the rest someone had entered. Reaching up to the main door I logged in the digital stamp to get confirmation of entry.

A beeping sound went through along with a signifying green light.

I traveled to the main hall where everyone was finna meet.

"Ting neat?" Nardo asked dabbing me up and I returned a smile.

"Straight.. weh di Don?" I asked eager to talk to him and get this thing over with.

Mi oman wah guh home.

"Seem deh" he averted his gaze to him, spotting him from beneath the crowd. "Soon link yuh" I dabbed nardo as a form of respect.

Going through the crowd of men I approached him, as soon as he spotted me he got up and and signaled for me to follow him.

"Pre jovani?"

"Good man Don, have wah report fi yuh"

"Spill"

"E police pan we tail, other day detective bishop come a mi yard bout warrant, luckily everything illegal fimi hide outta sight"

"Police dem a get too bl-dclaat nuff now kiss mi f-king teeth"

"Ight thanks though fi the heads up"

"Mi a fwd uptown later suh mah go leave out now anyways a guh check pan mi woman"

"Mk yuh did a gwan wid somethings inuh just under code" I replied both of us laughing.

"More ppl know a more a mi enemies cone after her and cyah make dat happen muma affi gimme 4 pickni first and make mi wife it"

Same thing with chelsie ee

Yuh nuh shame she leff you?

No leff till me seh so and trust mi nah say so

Bloodclaat never leff them inah the car

__

Ahjanae

"Are u ok?" I asked Chelsie the most stupid question. Ofcourse she's not ok.