16 Slowly but surely

Location: Holland EstateTime:10:57am

Time:10:57am

Looking over one of my recent photos from 2 weeks ago the day the girls and i went to a hotel and later invited our guy friends, I posted it after minutes of overthinking possible outcomes. In addition I blocked a few ppl from seeing my post yes 'Ahjanae,Ayla,delanie,kemzie etc'...

All now mi cyah tell ahjay dem bout me and jovani

Plus the man basically leave mi

It's been hard and I've been cooped up inside my bedroom for the past few days after our breakup. I haven't contacted him nor has he contacted me, with mi yam self still nuh block him and deh watch every post him make.

Last week he posted with a girl basically smoking with her and to think I got jealous over it.

She is cute.

"Yuh nuh plan fi come out the room likkle girl" my mother said barging into the room with a scowl on her face and kneading dough in her hand.

"We're on break so I don't see the point of coming out my room" I spoke rolling my eyes in her direction and fiddling with the empty bag of chips I had.

"Mine mi lick out yuh two front teeth brite bou yah roll eye after mi"

"Mussi a smell yuh b-claat front"

No filter asf

After she spoke her thoughts she left the room and I sighed heavily plopping back on the bed. I scrolled through instagram to see that jovani had posted 10 minutes ago with the same girl this time she was in nothing but a biker shorts and a mesh bra once again joining in a smoking session with jovani.

But the likkle time we break up him move on....

That says alot, or maybe I'm over exaggerating a bit after all were no more.

Ik I'm at fault for our relationship downfall, and I'm mature enough to admit it.

But anyways..

The girls and I are planning to go out this evening to celebrate Delanie's return. And it's now 4:05pm and we planned on and leaving around 6 and mi nuh get ready all now knowing how mi take hours and add fi get ready.

Getting up from my bed of self pity I decided to prepare myself first looking for a suitable outfit for the occasion.

And when mi seh suitable mi mean for a strippers club...bc body good body affi show off.

Settling on an outfit I texted the girls to see if there almost ready then went to perform personal hygiene. Completing that I did my makeup soft glam in under
20 minutes and secondly straightening my hair and curling the ends slightly.

I did a long sigh in relief of not burning myself with the hot iron as per usual.

A this jovani choose fi left ?