Chapter 10 : Arrival of the 50th queen part 2

When the chariot finally reached the gates of the mansion, the king was welcomed by some of the queens, maids and servants.
Minister Manendra was already standing there. Maharaj said to the minister " minister Manendra, arrange a meeting at 8 am sharp for tomorrow. Ask every royal to be present. There will be an important announcement."
"Sure my lord" minister replied and started thinking what could be the announcement that even he doesn't know.
Everyone was very curious for tommorow. What could be the announcement? Everyone was eagerly waiting for tommorow morning.
It was already late. Although maharaja wanted to talk to minister ramayu, but he decided to postpone it for tommorow.
Maharaja was lying on his bed. It is nothing like stress but infact anxiety. He was gonna introduce Advit as his 50th queen. He thought "so that old man was talking about this acting of 50th queen. But i think making him act as 50th queen is far better than having someone to be it for real. And also i guess, it will be helpful to find the traitor."

Next morning maharaja was all ready and set for the meeting. Like everytime he was flawless and celestial. Brown eyes shining bright, hair all silky, with blue suit and diamond jwelleries, the king again became the best scenery to eyes. As the meeting was arranged outside the mansion in the premises, everyone was already out there, waiting for the king as always. But today, out of surprise, maharani Ramavati was also there sitting all alone watching everything with sharp gaze. When the king arrived, he went to take his place, and gave an indication. Within seconds, a noice of musical instruments could be heard. Many musicians with drums, trombone, tamborine, gongs etc came inside the gates. Behind them, came a beautifully decorated sedan with many servants. After the sedan, came the commander. The commander looked towards the king and bowed. The king nodded towards him. The commander then spoke "today is the day of celebrations, our great king invincible wishes to introduce to you all his 50th queen.... Queen Yogita." Maharaj stood from his place, went towards the sedan and extended his hand towards it. From within came a hand, very elegant and pretty. Holding hands with the king, came out of the sedan, a tall and beautiful lady.
Complexion so fair, figure so perfect, standing with the king holding hands looked like she was the only one in the whole world who can compete with king's beauty and perfection.
They both were looking a perfect match.
Although the face was covered with a heavy red dupatta, the chin could be seen which was sharp. Wearing bright red lahnga with all the work of golden threads and silver motis, the blouse which was fit to the curves, queen yogita was looking as a goddess from heavens.
When the king realised that everyone had stared much enough, he spoke "i know this is surprising, but please welcome queen 50th with all your warm wishes."
But it seems more like a shock than a surprise! Everyone was watching with eyes wide open. The first picture came in everyone's mind was of that old brahmin. Queen Ramawati stood from her place, rolled her eyes in disgust and went inside the palace. The daasis looked proud as if their predictions came out true. A croud standing outside the mansion was already shocked and started to spread this breaking news to the other villagers. Some villagers who said the preparations in the kingdom since one month were for battle lost bet to those who said these were for the 50th queen.
King took queen yogita towards her seat which was just at the side of the throne and himself went to sit on the throne.
After that, some rituals were performed and finally the queen entered the mansion.
After entering in the mansion, the king said to her "Queen Yogita, please go and have some good rest. The maids will take your care." Queen Yogita nodded and went away with some maids.
Maharaja looked towards the commander and said "have you noticed?."
The commander said "yes maharaj, minister Ramayu was not present in the meeting"
"Then lets have a separate meeting with him" maharaja said to the commander.
The commander bowed to the king and started to walk away when suddenly minister Manendra came "may maharaj live long, maharaj many many congratulations to you. Our queen is indeed so beautiful. I never knew that you have married to queen otherwise i would have congratulated you yesterday itself. My apologies my lord.."
The king laughed and then said "commander Suryaksha, please provide him with some knowledge about this."
The commander also laughed and said "sure my lord." "Minister Manendra please come with me."
Both went away and maharaj also went towards his kaksh to take some rest.
In the afternoon, as per maharaja's order, the commander went to call minister Ramayu. But surprisingly minister Ramayu was nowhere in the mansion. The commander asked everyone if they have seen him somewhere. One of the servants told him that the minister have not come to the mansion since yesterday.
It made him more suspicious now. When the commander went to the king , minister Manendra was also present there. The commander told them everything he found about minister ramayu. After listening to this the king said "i cannot understand this. We made the plan and intensionally mentioned heela falls that day so that if anyone would be spying on us, they will get a false clue and go there." Then minister Manendra added "and Then i went to check and found minister Ramayu there. But as there were no maps in the heela falls minister Ramayu would have found nothing. But now he is hiding and not coming to the mansion. What's on his mind?"
The commander spoke "my lord, may be after finding nothing, he realized that this was infact a trap and there must be someone watching him. So now he is afraid of facing us."
"May be. Now only minister Ramayu can tell us the truth." The king replied.
The commander said "do not worry maharaj, i will find him from anywhere."
After this, the commander and minister went to search for minister Ramayu.
After this, the king went to meet the businessmen, craftsmen and some kings of neighboring kingdoms for some work related discussion.
After having dinner with them the king finally returned to the palace. But instead of going inside, he went behind the mansion. There were bushes and creepers all over the wall. The king pressed three of the bricks on the wall and suddenly a gate from that wall opened. The king went inside and closed the gate. No one can find out that this wall of mansion which appears old and is covered with plants and creepers all over is actually a secret door to a secret place.
It was a dark way with some lanterns placed at some distances to give light marely enough to watch the steps. After walking for two three minutes, the king finally reached a large room with a lot of flamebeau and lanterns. It was well lighted. The moment he reached there he saw a lady standing there. She was facing the wall, but after listening to the footsteps, she turned and uttered "Adyant?"
"Yes this is me." The king replied.
The very next moment she removed the dupatta she was wearing with a quick jerk and with a relaxed posture said in a deep voice "ohh thank goddddd! Finally! I can speak in my own voice."
Yes it was Advit who was waiting for the king to come!
"Did you find anything about...?" the king spoke but Advit interrupted and said "ohh please do not speak anything. Just listen to me! You left me with those daasis. You know what did they do to me? They were forcing me that they will help me in changing my clothes. Not only this, those dozens of wives of yours were forcing me to show my face. Do You know how i delt with them?"
The king was literally trying hard to suppress his laughter. His face became all red.
"And also" advit was continuously speaking  "i merely spoke a word or two in the whole day, you know how i spent my day being mute? I 100% would have gone dumb if i did not speak for two more seconds. And also..."
Finally Samarthya could not take it any longer and burst out laughing.
Advit stopped abruptly and said in annoyance "Adyant! Is it funny to you? I was waiting for the whole day to meet you and you are laughing at me?"
Samarthya asked by looking in Advit's eyes "you waited the whole day to meet me?"
Advit could not make the eye contact further and turned around and said "i mean i waited the whole day to speak to someone in my own true original 100% natural voice." Then he turned again and said "and whom can i talk in my original voice other than you?"
The king replied "hmm hmm whatever. Tell me did you find anything about Queen Ramawati?"
Advit replied "Oo ohh Adyant! Its just a day i came here. How can i find out things in just a day. Give me some time, i will surely find out!"
Samarthya replied "yes i know, i believe in you!"
Advit paused for a moment, thought for a second and then started again "and you know what when those daasis came, they were staring at the oranges all the time and...." Advit told each and every silly thing happened to him today to Samarthya and Samarthya too listened to them with keen interest. Advit was speaking and speaking and Samarthya was listening to him quietly. They both sat on the large stones present over there and chatted. Although it was looking more like a one way communication, Samarthya was very much involved in listening the things very seriously and was also replying after every two or more sentences of Advit with the phrases like "really?".. "ohh god that was sad".... "Really that happened to you today?" "Then what did you do?" Etc. After three hours of non stop speaking, Advit finally got tired and said "Adyant, you got me so much into chats that i got tired. I must go to sleep now. But I don't want to sleep in this outfit."
Samarthya replied "do not worry i will convey the order that no one will be allowed in your room at night. You can sleep in your own clothes."
"Really?" Advit asked happily.
Samarthya nodded.
"From tomorrow, your tasked will be started." He added.
Advit replied with a yawn "yes.. yes, i know. I will do it with my utmost sincerity."
After that the king left the secret room and after some time Advit too left the place. Both went to there respective rooms.
Samarthya laid in his bed, thought "may tomorrow's morning bring peace and happiness to our kingdom and the traitors could be caught as soon as possible."
"Father, i promise you i will never let anyone harm kingdom Heelshila, afterall my life belongs to this kingdom."