Chapter 7: The coronation

It was next morning and preparations were already made for the departure.

Everyone was outside the mansion waiting for maharaja to come. King's chariot was decorated with fresh flowers and ribbons. Ambar and kshiti were also dressed with new clothes and leathers.

Although there were many horses in the mansion primeses, but ambar and kshiti were king's favorite. Anywhere to go, if chariot is used, there must be ambar and kshiti and no other horse. If maharaja wants to ride a horse or there is a battle to fight, it's ambar for this time and kshiti for the next time, and then ambar for the next time and so on. It can be said that, only beings in the mansion who were eligible for king's love were ambar and kshiti. They too, were very smart and talented, can climb any mountains, can pass any river. If the king has ordered them to come, no matter what obstacle comes in the path, they break all the barriers to reach maharaja. Ambar who was very smart and strong could carry hundreds of kilos on his back and could still run with full of his capacities without any break. Kshiti on the other hand was sensible and wity and could sense the danger from hundreds of miles and had a history of chosing the safest paths without being wrong for a single time.

Samarthya was 20 years old when he first met them. He was practicing swords when he saw two little twin horses in front of him. Those were very young and very cute, standing innocently on the ground sticking to each other like glue. Samarthya went near them and started petting them when his father came "Samarthya, did you like them? Today i went to the forest for hunting and found them crying together on the side of their mother's body."

the king also started to pet them 

"Maybe that mare died because of someone's arrow being mistargeted. I found them lonely and bought them for you."

Samarthya replied "thank you pitaji. I really like them. I will myself do their upbringing."

The king said "son, when bad times come, we are not always that much lucky to be cared by good people. I bought them and you will take care of them. But what if someone had attacked them or they had became someone's pray?"

Samarthya replied "then it would be really pityful father!"

The king said "Samarthya, always remember, do not wait for your luck to help you out, you are yourself your luck, make it the way you want it. If somehow, you find youself alone and lonely, do not cry or wait for me to come, just close your eyes, think of what i would have wanted you to do  and then accumulate all of your the strength to face the situation. I trust you beta, you are very strong and determined. Whenever you lose confidence, try to look yourself through my eyes."

Samarthya was very seriously listening to each and every word of his father, simultaneously printing each sentence in his mind. After a pause he said "yes pitaji. I will never let you down. And if i ever feel confused, i will come and ask you."

The king replied with a smile " of course my son, i am always there for you."

The very next day the news of king's sudden death engulfed the kingdom. The whole kingdom was in agony. No one knew what's gonna happen now. Samarthya was still shocked and locked himself in his room "He was just here with me, just here....telling me to stay strong. Telling me to trust myself. Tell me father" he cried " tell me...How can i trust myself now ? How can i stay strong now? I want you...i still want you. You cannot go like this. This son of yours is still immature, still incapable of this kingdom, please father don't do this to me...please!"saying this he fell on his knees, burying his face in his hands, he cried hard. His mind was filled with the last words his father said to him "i am always there for you." Thinking that he would never leave him just a day before, he lost him the very next day, it was a moment which broke Samarthya from inside. But remembering each and every word of his father.. he stood up.. wipped his face and gathered all his courage. After 2 days he unlocked the room. The one who came out of the room was not weak and immature Samarthya, but a very courageous and mature one. His maturity and sincerity could be easily seen on his face. It felt like he has grown up all from a wity, carefree child to a responsible, intelligent adult in these two days. Now he didn't look like prince Samarthya, but king Samarthya who's gonna face his enemies and dissolve them in soil. Very soon he got his revenge, and took the responsibility of his kingdom. 

After that Ambar and kshiti became more like his father's sovenier and became more dear to him.

Today, When king came out of the mansion, he was looking as astonishing as always. His dress, his silky hair, his personality, everything was precise and perfect. Everyone showed respect to him and bowed. He accepted the greets and went to ambar and kshiti, talked to them god knows what, and then finally went to sit in the chariot. His chariot had dual features, the roof could be kept open when the breeze is cold and could be closed if the sun is too harsh. Today, as the weather was not good the chariot was kept closed from the roof. Usually, Commander used to sit on the front lower seat of the king's chariot and minister Manendra used to ride his horse behind the chariot.

Three of them with the servants left the kingdom for Rudrabhoomi.

When they reached the outskirts, maharaja suddenly removed the curtain slightly, to look out. It was the same place where he first saw Advit. The king once again memorized all the events which had happened that day.

No less than 2 hours, they were in the regions of kingdom Rudrabhoomi. 

Entering kingdom Rudrabhoomi, maharaj could not stop himself from thinking of Advit and his talks. He again and again thought of that day and also although unknowingly, his eyes started serching for him as if he would be found still there where king left him. But of course, he must be wandering god knows where. How could he be still found where king left him more than a month ago? "Also he said he likes traveling" the king thought "of course he is not here". The king dropped the curtains of his window.

Whole kingdom was decorated with lights and flags, large statues of prince Abhay, every shop was selling miniature dolls of the prince, flowers to shower on prince and many other things related to the event.

When the chariot reached the gates of the mansion of Rudrabhoomi,  many servants were there to welcome them. Flowers were spread all over the path, maids were spraying ittr in the atmosphere, many prince, princess, kings and queens were gathered in the large area in front of the mansion to celebrate the corronation. The arrangements were also very good. Seats with golds and marbles were arranged for the invited guests. A different servant was assigned for every perticular king to serve take care of him and the people with him. When maharaja Samarthya stepped down from the chariot, everyone present there looked towards him to appreciate his appearance. Kingdom's servants came to attend him. Queen Sulakshna herself came to attend him. King and commander came out of the chariot and gently greeted queen Sulakshna.

After this, both the commander and the king went to sit on the seats assigned to them. All the kings and queens were sitting on their seats which were one step up to the seats assigned to their subordinates.

When all the guests occupied their places, the corronation ceremony begun. Prince Abhay was called out to take the throne and many other rituals started. The preist was saying prayers and prince Abhay had to take many pledges before he get crowned. The ceremony was lengthy and after it, a banquet was also arranged for the guests. The king was sitting comfortably on his seat thinking about what would be going on in his kingdom in his absence when suddenly a cup full of tea came flying directly on his lap. He immidiately looked in that direction when he saw a young man was lying on the floor a few steps afar. When that man picked his face up, maharaj got shocked and uttered "Advit??!!".