Chapter 6: What is the plan?

The king was back in the kingdom. He called commander Suryaksha and minister Manendra in the charcha kaksh.

 After a while, both Commander and minister came at the door and said "may the king live long!"

"Come in please! Did you get any information about that man?" Maharaja asked.

The minister replied "my lord, unfortunately, there is no information about that man. He was searched everywhere but we could not find any person whom we can suspect. May be he is the relative of some one from the kingdom so he hid himself in his house. We asked the villagers also about some unknown person or someone from outside the kingdom but surprisingly no one had seen such a person."

The commander asked "Maharaj, did we get any clues from the old map designer?"

The king replied "no."

"What happened maharaj? Didn't that old map designer tell you about the man?" The commander asked curiously.

Maharaja replied "neither he told me about that person, nor he designed the map!"

The minister asked in surprise "what? Then how come that map contains such details of our kingdom?"

The king spoke "It means someone from our kingdom only is passing information to our enemy."

The king continued "Now there are two possibilities, one, that person is from our kingdom and himself drew the map to give someone who holds malintentions for our kingdom"

The commander said immidiately "and second, that the person is from our kingdom but did not draw it himself and it was some third person who drew it and wanted to give it to our enemies."

The king exclaimed "exactly. And i think the second one is more near to reality."

"But maharaj the details the map contains is surprising! Out of our 56 secret routs, it contains 20. No ordinary villager knows about it." The minister said.

The king replied "It must be someone from the mansion."

"My lord, if its among our own people, then whom to trust and whom to doubt?" The commander said sadly.

The king said with the heavy heart "trust is mostly harmful and doubt is mostly helpful."

After a pause, he uttered with his gaze fixed in air "In this world of people, some seems family but betray and  jolt you to abyss, and some seems strangers but support you out of that abyss and make you stand on your own feet again."

After reciting the whole phrase, now only he realized that what he just spoke were actually the lines of Advit. He thought "he was so right. " unknowingly, his lips slightly curved upward. His mind wandering places, again came back to reality and his eyes which were polite a second before, suddenly became cruel "but for now, besides of the traitors, we have to find out that which wretched kingdom gathered enough guts to disturb the peace of kingdom heelshila! And once i find, my sword will penetrate their soul and separate it from their body." The king said angrily.

"But how will we find out maharaj? Certainly, they are backstabbers and coward. They doubt their capabilities that they could ever win a fair fight against us, so they are stealing information to find out our weak points." The minister said.

Maharaj replied after a pause "dont worry minister Manendra, we will definitely find out but first and foremost we should work on our weak points."

Although kingdom heelshila merely had any weak points. The security, already high. The army, always ready to be martyr. The neighbour kingdoms, already owe them treasures.