5

Paintbrushes POV:

I was about to head out of the front door when Cheesy stopped me again...

I looked at him confused before noticing a small bruise on his arm.....

Awh geez....I'm getting connected to someone i just got to know yesterday!!...

But he did return my Sketchbook and wasnt annoying for once...I guess i'l let it slide....

"Cheesy what happened?...."

"....Oh uhh....Nothing really!...."

"....You sure?..."

"Yep!!! I'm fine!!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a first aid kit from my hair.
He looked genuienly surprised when i did that, Probably because i dont do it much...

But still. I sat him down as i gently cleaned his Arm before putting a bandaid over it.

I patted his head as i left the hotel. I looked back and saw a smile on his face....I smiled back and just left without another word.

Taco's POV:

I continued to talk to Suitcase, Wanting to learn more about her...

She's an interesting contestant....

Talkative but shy...
Introverted....Like VERY introverted...
Doesnt have arms like me who can hide them and weird how she has Antennae's....

I continued to listen to her talk annoyingly and feeling a bit irritated until she stopped...

"....Wait where are we?...."

"....Sh-, We're lost...."

"WE'RE LOST?!..."

I looked over to her and was surprised when she started to panick on the floor.

I sighed and tried to comfort her as i thought of a way outside the forest...

I decided to carry her and run through the many large Tree's to find the exit. We went Left and Right, Back and Forth even Went in a circle!!

Until we bumped into Paintbrush...

"Oh hey Painty"

"I think you needed my Gun....Right?...."

"Actually, I just want you to distract the others as i uhh.....M-make a new friend here with Suitcase!!!..."

"Oh that's great! Sure i'll talk to them i guess..."

I sighed in releif and continued walking away from the forest fprgetting Suitcase was in my arms.