Chapter 8-Lost but Found (Part 1)

xxxxx

Alyssa POV

     Today, I was brought to this house...I don't know why I am here or how I relate to these people. 3 days ago, they randomly came to my workplace and told me to come with them. I stayed with them for a few days then today I travelled in a jet with them. It was my first time riding a private jet. It was amazing! They also told me a lot about my family. So, I have a lottttttt of brothers and they live in California. I also have many cousins, aunts and uncles. What a pleasant change from the time when I was an orphan.

     But, how is this even possible? How am I related to all these billionaires? Why was I in the orphanage then? Did they abandon me or was I kidnapped? Please excuse her, she has read too many Wattpad stories. Oi! That is possible. Is not

Is. 

Is Not.

Screw you. 

Ha!

    Anyway, today once Blaine and Augustus woke me up by pouring a bucket of water on me, Aunt Ruby told us that we are going to visit my parents and brothers today. Finally! Then she made me go take a shower even though I was drenched in water that Blaine and Augustus poured on me. But I still agreed and once I went in the bathroom I heard Ruby scolding Blaine and Augustus for treating their guests like that. I smirked and showered.

     Then we went to the airport to go to California from Colorado where we were. The plane journey was awesome! The entire plane was for us. How rich are they? At least the view outside the airplane window was awesome! It was so mesmerising and I have never seen anything as beautiful. 

    Once we landed, 2 black cars came onto the runway and we all climbed into them. After an hour of listening to Blaine and Augustus bickering like idiots, we finally reached. Ruby also told us in the car that our other cousins and their parents and my grandparents were also coming there. Family reunion. Great! Just what we needed ._. 

   We finally started to slow down in the driveway of their house. Their house is so damn massive. I wonder how many people even live in there. Uncle Ezra got down first and helped Aunt Ruby get down. Then Blaine got out and helped me out and then bowed. Augustus snorted and got down. I smiled and we went to the massive double doors. We rang the doorbell and a lady opened the door and smiled and let us all in the house. We went in and we saw many people. It felt like a carnival crowd. 

     I went and hid behind Augustus and Augustus pulled me closer to him. I caught Blaine's eye and he gave me a small smile. Then the lady started talking, "You guys are finally here!" She then hugged Uncle and Aunt then Blaine and Augustus. There was also a man behind her. He just gave all of us a small nod. Then Aunt Ruby said, "Gosh I missed you. Are the others already here?" The lady said, "All of them are already here. They are in the living room right now. We were all waiting for you." The lady also gave me a confused look but still smiled at me.I also shyly smiled back. Then I whispered to Augustus and asked, "Who are they?" He replied with a knowing look, "You'll know." I sighed and looked forward.

    The man then took Uncle Ezra upstairs and into another room. The lady then guided us all into the living room where I saw even more people. How many people are there in this family? Don't they have anything else to do or what? Oh shut up. It's none of our business anyway. Once Uncle Ezra and that man came down, we had dinner at the big ass dining table. 

    The dinner was kind of boring. Blaine and Augustus talked with some other boys. Aunt Ruby talked with the other ladies and Uncle Ezra with the other men. I silently ate my food and then the lady who opened the door, and 4 other men went into another room. Blaine and Augustus then dragged me into a room that looked like a game room which was from where the others went upstairs. The other adults and a few boys went into another room but a few of us were in this room. 

     The room had a collection of games, an Xbox, Arcade games and many other gaming equipment. Blaine dragged me towards an arcade game which was Pac-Man. Blaine started bragging that he is the best in this game. I smirked. He hasn't seen us in action yet. "Let's get started, shall we?" I said. Blaine said he'd go first and make it a bit easy for me. I smirked harder and agreed.

     I started and I easily passed the 10th level. Blaine was amazed that I could beat him so damn easily. He started cheering me on once I finished the 15th level. The other boys were also drawn to the noise that Blaine was making. Once they saw the score they also started cheering me on. The people in the other room also were drawn to the noise and came to see what happened. Once I passed the 30th level, the lady and the other men that went upstairs came down and I saw that the lady had a bit of puffiness in her eyes. Once they saw us, they all smiled and came near us. Once the others finally realised that they were here, they moved aside and the lady ran towards me and hugged me.

     I was shocked but I hugged her back. She then started to sob and I awkwardly patted her back. I am ok with children crying but how do I help an adult while she is crying?? 

    She then took me towards the sofa and all the others sat on the other sofa. Then she started speaking-

xxxxx

A/N

Hey people,

How was it?

Thanks a lot for 400+ reads guys!! You're all amazinggg

Word count - 1012

P.S. This is the 1st part. I'll upload the 2nd part later. 

This took a hell lot of time tho. It was so damn hard to write.

Don't forget to comment and vote. Also, what do you all think about Rose being taken by the unknown man??

Also meet--

🦖Hiiiiii, I'm Coco and I'm a Dinosaur. ROARR

Yea her...

Now onwards, I'm gonna try updating everyday. Yayyyyyy🥳🥳🥳🥳

And also, HAPPY HOLI🥳

Anyway,

Byeeeeeee

-R