5

"Hyung hurry up! Please!" Ji Woong threw his phone on his bed and grabbed his car keys. He quickly ran out of his room and headed to the door.
Just as he opened the door-

"Happy Birthday!!!!"

He froze as he saw Ricky holding a cake, his parents and his two brothers were beside him, all wearing party hats.

His shook his head in disbelief and looked at them chuckling. "Happy birthday Hyung" Ricky said smiling. They got in and placed the cake on the table.

"Yah what's all this?" He asked smiling.

"Ricky brought up the idea of surprising you"
Ji Woong's mom said lovingly rubbing Ricky's back.
Ricky chuckled "Hyung you looked really scared"

"Of course, I thought something bad happened to you" He said rubbing his chest. They laughed at
Ji Woong's words while he clicked his tongue at them playfully.

"Okay okay, gather around, let's sing him a birthday song" His elder brother said and Ji Woong rubbed his forehead. "Ah Hyung..I'm not a kid anymore. You don't have to sing that"

"Eyyy don't say that. I'm old and you all still sing it for me" His father said patting Ji Woong's neck.
Ji Woong sighed and nodded.

Ricky quickly took a birthday hat and placed on his head smiling. "Hyung you look cute" He whispered and Ji Woong playfully punched his arm.

As they sang the birthday song, Ricky moved his hands slowly and held Ji Woong's hand under the table. When Ji Woong looked at him, he just smiled as he caressed his hand with his thumb.

Ji Woong smiled back at him.
He cut the cake and they all clapped smiling.
He cut out a piece and fed Ricky. His brothers immediately made teasing sounds.

"Eyyyy You gave your first piece to Ricky. Is something going on?" His younger brother asked, wiggling his brows. Ricky just shook his head softly laughing.

Ji Woong's father placed his hands on Ricky's shoulders. "Yah Ji Woong-ah when did you start dating Ricky without telling us?" He teased even further making them laugh.

"Ahh you all really suck" Ji Woong playfully said and laughed. "If you end up marrying Ricky, I'll have four handsome sons, wahhh. Yah Ji Woong-ah
Hurry up and get married to him" His mother said and Ji Woong sighed in disbelief.

"Okay okay, Hyung will soon die from the teasing"
Ricky said smiling. "Alrightttt close your eyes
Ji Woong. I'm with your gift" His elder brother said.

Ji Woong closed his eyes as he tried hard not to peek. "Open" He said and Ji Woong opened his eyes.
He saw a ribbon tied to a car key.

"Hyung...not again" Ji Woong said smiling. He took the car key from his brother and looked at it.
"This is the second time Hyung. Wah you really like spending money huh?" he teased smiling.

His brother just ruffled his hair lovingly.
"I love it. I'll use it very well Hyung" Ji Woong said and slightly bowed to his brother.
His younger brother jumped in front of him.

"My turn...Here Hyung" he said and gave Ji Woong a paper. Ji Woong looked at it and looked back at him in disbelief. He then smacked his head.

"Yah why would I want your autograph?" Ji Woong clicked his tongue. His brother rubbed his forehead
"I got drafted. You're the first one to have my autograph" He said and Ji Woong clicked his head once more.

"Ouuuu we have a celebrity in the house" Ricky teased Ji Woong's younger brother and he smirked proudly. Ji Woong folded the paper and put in his pocket.

"Mm I guess I have to keep it" Ji Woong said acting like he didn't want it when in fact he knew at the back of his mind he was going to frame it.

"Ricky what did you get for Ji Woong?"
Ji Woong's older brother asked. Ricky bit his lip nervously. He took out a box. His fingers nibbled on the box before he slowly gave it to Ji Woong.

"Hyung open it later" He said and Ji Woong's brothers made teasing sounds. "I guess we don't get to see the special gift Ji Woong got" His mother said smiling as she pinched Ricky's cheek.

Ji Woong looked at the box in his hand, He gently placed it beside him away from the other gifts.

-

Ji Woong bid his family good bye. He got back into the sitting room and saw Ricky laying on the couch.
"Why did he drink much if he was going to get drunk this fast" Ji Woong muttered.

He held Ricky up and carried him into his room. He tucked him in and left to shower. When he got back, he saw Ricky sitting on the bed.

"Oh? You're awake?" Ji Woong asked but Ricky didn't say anything as he stared at Ji Woong.
"Do you uhm need water? Can you even see me clearly?" Ji Woong asked and put up three fingers.

Ricky stood up and slowly walked towards
Ji Woong. His hands slowly wrapped round Ji Woong's neck. "Hyung.."

"Mm? You feel sick?" Ji Woong asked and Ricky shook his head. "I just..Thank you for being my friend Hyung. I really really like you" Ricky said and
Ji Woong smiled. He ruffled Ricky's hair.

"Thank you too for being my friend" Ji Woong said.
"Come on, You need to sleep" He said and grabbed Ricky's hand. Ricky held his hand to stop him.
"Hyung wait.."

Ricky slowly held Ji Woong's head, looking into his eyes without blinking. Ji Woong looked at him confused. Ricky leaned in and placed a peck on his cheek. He then smiled "I'll sleep now"

He said and staggered to the bed leaving Ji Woong who still stood where he was. He touched his cheek and chuckled, seeing Ricky's action cute.