Chapter 6

Hello all my lovely readers. Sorry for the delay. I was really down but now I'm back and hopefully can finish my story.

Thanks to all for the support and the reading.

Bisous bisous

Jesse metcalfe as amar

Amar pov

I was going insane.  How can a sane person inflicted all that misery to such a beautiful and gentle human being. Poor Sal my heart hurt so much. Her ex is a really scumbag. He can't beat someone of his height. No. Pathetic!!! Now I understand better some of her reaction. My protectiveness multiplied by 10. I want to protect and love her the way a really have too... That's my goal now.

Salma pov

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. I could barely hold my head.

"Hi Sal," Amar greeted me.

"Pleaseeeeee Amar not so loud. Hi to you too. Do you have some aspirin? " I asked.

"Hold still I'm giving that right away," he replied walking away.

He came back with the medicine.  I took it and waited a little bit to fell the effect.

An hour later it was better. We took our breakfast together and talked like nothing have been said the night before. I was glad that he didn't pitied me or something like that. He was the same old Amar and that's what I like about him.

"So Sal where do you want to go today?" Amar asked casually.

"Well I want to stay home and watch a horror movie. Want to join? We can make chocolat popcorn and some lemonade or some hot chocolat or nothing or I have to stop blabbering..." I mumbled.

Amar was laughing, hard. I looked at him and cleared my throat, glaring. He tried to compose himself.

"Sorry Sal but you were so cute really. We can prepare whatever you want. And horror movie so be it," he said smiling.

He called me cute oh my god I'm blushing!!! And what a smile it made me dreamy.  Control yourself Sal not the time to drool over him.

"Well we can watch the conjuring?" I proposed.

"Yeah and after that we can watch the babadook. It's a new Australian movie. My sister saw it and convinced me to watch it." He said smirking.

"Ok horror movie's marathon.... Yeah... Wait you have a sister? How come I didn't know?!" I said sternly.

"Sal don't worry you're going to meet her pretty soon with the rest of my family. They're nagging me to meet you," he replied laughing and rolling his eyes.

"Oh ok ok. Well should we proceed?" I asked in a posh voice.

He chuckled and led the way. We made lemonade and chocolate popcorn. We sat on the couch next to each other. We watch the conjuring. Oh my god what the hell with that movie. I clinched at Amar's arm so much that at the end of the movie he couldn't  feel his arm anymore.

"Ready for the second one? " Amar asked playfully.

"As ready as ever," I said proudly but on the inside shaking fearfully.

We began to watch the movie and I was again clinching at his arm so instead of him letting me killing his arm he passed the same arm around my shoulders.  I didn't jerk back. It felt safe now. We were comfortably sitting so engrossed in the movie that when his phone rang we both jumped out of our socks.

I was clutching my heart, slowly catching my breath.

"Hello Amar speaking," he said on the phone.

" Hi princess how are you today?" He said in a cute voice.

Princess!!?? I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. I made a movement to go out of his grip but he only tightened his arm around me sliding it from my shoulders to my waist and pressing me against his hard torso.

He continued to talk on the phone for 10 min. He bid his goodbye and looked at me.

"Where do you think you were going?" Amar asked puzzled.

"Well I don't want to be in between your relationship, " I said my heart breaking at the mere thought that he wasn't mine.

He looked at me with the "what are you talking about" look. I told him that I didn't want to interfere with his girlfriend. He was fully laughing now.

"Oh my god Sal you're so funny... It was my niece. She's my brother's daughter. I like when you're possessive," he said teasing.

"Ah.... euh....I... I'm n...n..not possessive, " I stuttered blushing.

"It's ok I'm also really jealous and a little bit territorial, " he smirked.

Oh my god he is so...... wow.....

But I was thinking don't you think it's a little bit fast to move on from my previous relationship?

I was thinking so hard that I didn't hear Amar calling me.

"Wow Sal you were far away..." he said frowning.

"Sorry Amar I was just thinking..." I said looking anywhere but in his eyes.

He sighed and grabbed my chin making me look straight into his beautiful eyes.

"It's ok to be afraid Sal but I really like you. Please give us a chance. Be my girlfriend."

Oh my god I can't resist. He looked so vulnerable.

"Ok but on one condition!?" I said shyly.

"Everything for you gorgeous!"

"Please speak a lot and don't hit me..." I said with teary eyes.

He engulfed me in his arms, hugging me and telling me many sweet thing. I really hope that I'm not making a mistake.