Chapter 2

Salma pov

Well maybe I have to introduce myself. My name is Salma Montavez. I'm half Spanish half egyptian. I have long dark hair, green eyes. I'm 5'3" and I'm 23. My parents died in a car crash when I was 18. I'm currently trying to save my life from my beast of a boyfriend. I remembered the first encounter with him.

~Flashback~

"Sal hottie at two," Eve whispered. "Don't look now please".

Evelyn Mcmath is my BFF since forever. We've known each other since diapers.

"Don't worry Eve, I'm going to wait until he walk past us," I winked at her.

"You're crazy you know that," she said.

"I know I'm the best that's why you love me so much" I laughed.

Eve was going to answer me but a deep sultry voice who give me goosebumps replied "cocky much?"

I was unable to speak. In front of me was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. Brown and almond shaped eyes, full lips, dark skin. Dark hair cuts short, 6'3". Oh my gosh I was so engrossed in my daydreaming that I didn't see the guy sit in front of me.

"Like what you see?" the stranger told me.

Oh no, no, no.... I was drooling at him.

"Uh... um... what?" I said.

Chuckling, he repeated "I'm asking you if you're liking what you saw?"

Eve had her eyes like two saucers.

I couldn't let myself be impressed by his flirtatious talk.

"Well I've seen better so that's ok," I said gathering as much courage and confidence as I can.

Laughing all heartedly he looks at me. His eyes piercing my very soul.

"Feisty... I like that...well sweetheart I can tell you that you've piqued my curiosity. No one dared to speak to me like that," he grinned.

"Full of yourself? And since when are we at the endearment? " I cocked an eyebrow.

"Well confidence is the key sweet cheek and I don't like wasting my time in futility. So are you interested to go on a date with me?" He asked

"Wow straight to the point Mr...?" I trailed.

"Rahul. Well you know you're absolutely breathtaking... and I don't want someone else taking you away from me," he smirked

Just with these simple phrase, I knew I was in trouble... In trouble to falling hard for him.

"Well mister Rahul I don't really have time to happily chat with you... maybe until next time."

I was standing up but he grabbed my hand. "Please give me your name and here take my number, " he suddenly said.

"Salma. It was nice meeting you," I said. I took my clutch and his number of course. "Eve you're ready?"

"Of course, goodbye cutie," she winked at Rahul and followed me.

"Wow chica, what happened over there?" She asked.

"Well as you've seen, he was trying to hit on me," I fainted boredom.

She hit me on the head. "Don't act so full of yourself little girl. You were totally captivated that you forgot the buzzing world around you..."

I was crimson. Evelyn knows me better that I know myself.

"Ok I surrender you've seen through me... He was a total hottie and just my type,"

Eve was laughing so hard but she sobered up because I was glaring at her.

"Ok ok relax you're no fun. Joy killer... And now what are you going to do?" Eve asked me.

I was thinking... Should or should I not contact him? I was deep in thoughts when Eve interrupted me.

"Stop over thinking plz. Go with the flow. He's hot like really Greek god hot... If I was you I would already jump his bones. .." Eve smirked.

"Oh please Eve, virgin ears over here..." I was saying laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's how I've met the love of my life and also my worst nightmare. He was the sweetest guy that I ever knew. I've contacted him and in the first month of our relationship everything was perfect. Until one day, I was out with Eve and we were in the middle of a shopping trip when we've met a old classmate.

"Hey girls, long time no see," a guy stopped us

"Uh sorry who are you?" Eve asked.

"Oww come on girls... It's me Eric..."

I looked at Eve and at the same time it hits us.

"Oh my goodness, Eric!" Eve and I said at the same time.

"How have you been?" Eve asked him.

"Never beter," he answered "and you Eve and you Salma? How's life? It's been a long time..." he winked at us.

"Yeah a really long time," I told him. "You know same old".

"Wow you know what here is my number girls call me we can always go to eat something together and talk about our life's". Eric proposed cause he was in a hurry.

"Yeah of course," Eve and me answered. "Go we're going to call you. Bye take care".

He was already gone. We continued our shopping journey but little did I know that we were followed...