Chapter 4

Dedicated to @AlphaWolf2001

Pic of Rahul (it's shahid kapoor)

Rahul pov

It's been a week. I'm going crazy. I can't think clearly. I don't know where she is. I've gone to Eve twice to asked her. But she didn't see her. I know Eve didn't like me after I've followed them once. My blood boiled just thinking about this time. If I didn't stalked them, I wouldn't have know that she flirted with other man! How can she do that to me!? When she came back home I confronted her. But she just shrugged and told me that it was a ex classmate. That was the first time I've seen red and slapped her. I've seen fear in her eyes. I've seek her forgiveness immediately. She forgave me. But after that I can't stop myself. If a man looked at her then at home it was hell for her.

I don't know why I was beating her. I love her so much that it hurts and I'm dying right now. I want her back no matter what.

Eve pov

After everything Salma told me, I was careful. Rahul stopped twice by my house. I didn't tell him anything. He is a psycho, crazy, manipulating son of a b****. She deserved better than him.

Salma pov

I landed in London. What a different country. I went to fetch my bag with the clothes Eve gave me and made my way to the exit. I was walking and looking at all the signs when I see my name written on one. I made my way toward the owner of the sign. I look up and without any lies the guy was gorgeous. Green eyes, light brown hair and a beautiful toned skin. He was bigger than me. So I have to look up and what a sight.

I was obliviously checking him out. When I see a smirk on his full lips, I understand that he sees me checking him out. Oh my goodness I was so ashamed. I was red.

"Hello you must be Salma," Amar asked.

Oh my god his voice sent shivers through my hole body. So smooth and manly. Control Sal I've told myself.

"Yes and you must be Amar?" I replied.

He chuckled and replied " The one and only," he winked.

I laughed while blushing.

"Well Salma, it's not that I don't like your company but I want to go back home if it's ok with you..." he pouted.

I laughed.

"Yes of course. Sorry I'm a little bit slow LOL," I replied.

He is cute when he pouted. Oh my god Salma keep yourself together.

We went out and take his car. We were riding in silence not an awkward one more than a relaxed one. It's been ages since I don't have to fear something. I can look at the landscape without being afraid.

"We're almost there," said Amar.

He startled me. I jumped a little.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I was just informing you," he explained.

"No it's ok I was too engrossed in that beautiful landscape that I shut off the rest of the world," I told him sheepishly.

He looked at me and he laughed throaty.

He was sobering up.

"No it's ok. You're pretty hilarious," he stated.

We arrived at his house. Wow a beautiful cottage. I instantly like it. Well more like love it. The air around the cottage was screaming "home sweet home". I have a feeling of security, of being protected and cared for who I really am.