Chapter 3

Hey everyone here is Chapter 3. Sorry for the wait. Hope that the people who are reading this story like it (:

Pic of Salma ( it's Emily Didonato)

Rahul pov

I was going insane. Where is she?! Why didn't she answer her phone!? God damn it. She is going to pay for that. Her phone is switched off. Her clothes are gone. This b***h. She left me. Why!? I always treat her well. When I'm finding her, she's not going to be able to walk for months. I promise myself.
Watch your back baby. Here I come.

Salma pov

Before I've switched off my phone, I called Eve.

"Hey babe where are you?" I asked.

"Sal is that you!? Oh my god! Where have you been? It's been ages!" She scold me.

"Eve please listen, I don't have enough time please tell me where the hell you are!" I pleaded/screamed.

She directly understood the urgency.

"Babe I'm home. Join me here now." She commanded.

"Be there in 10. Bye." I hanged up and switched off my phone.

I was looking everywhere I didn't want him to find me and going back to this hell called home. I pushed the hood low on over my face.

I arrived at Eve's place. She was waiting for me at the door. She didn't say a word. She just let me enter and go to the living room. I went to sit on the sofa. Eve was in the kitchen making two cup of hot chocolate.

She came in the living room and handed me the cup.

"Now talk. I want to know everything! What the hell happened?" She asked checking me.

She gasped when I remove the hoodie and saw me. I began to tell her all the details, all the insults, the cuts, the punches. Everything. Even if she didn't believe me, I have all the proofs.

At the end of my story, we were both crying.

"Oh my god! How can he!? That bastard! I'm going to kill him!" She shouted angrily.

"Eve please calm down. I don't need more trouble please. I want to go far away for at least 6 months could you help me please?" I asked ashamed of myself. I was thinking that everything happened for a reason but what was his reasons to beat me like that! I loved him with all my might but even that wasn't enough for him.

"Of course babe! You don't have to ask!" She told me with tenderness.

She gave me a bag some of her clothes and two pairs of shoes. She lend me enough money and buy me a airplane's ticket for London.

"Thank you so much Eve I don't know how to repay you! I owed you so much." I cried.

"Please Salma you don't owe me anything. Just take care of yourself and keep in touch please, I don't want to lose you a second time. You're my sister from different parents LOL." She laughed with tears running down her cheeks.

I hugged her like my life depended on it.

"Of course Eve, you're always on my mind. Before I forgot, if he come to you tell him you didn't see me since the last time please. I don't want him to hurt you. If he ever touch you I'm going to kill him!" I said seriously.

"Don't worry babe. Go and take your plane. Call me when you landed, I've contacted a good friend of mine over there. He is going to pick you up at the airport so don't worry about that."

"Thank you so much Eve," I cried. "What's his name?" I asked.

"Amar babe don't worry he is a good guy. He is going to take good care of you." She replied.

"Flight ML-456 to London, all passengers head for gate 7."

"So I'm going to talk to you soon. I have to head to gate 7. The boarding will soon begin. I don't know how to thank you enough for all you've done to me. I love you so much. Talk to you very soon babe." I hugged her and cried before letting her go and heading to the boarding gate.

I waved to Eve a last time, release a sigh and handed my ticket to the stewardess. She told me my number's place and wished me a good flight.

I was heading to London, hopefully for the better.