Chapter Thirty two (M)

-♤-

Never in a million years Taehyung expected them to be together like this. It was all a big dream to them. Something that would never be possible but here they are. Jeongguk is laid down next to him, with such a peaceful look on his face as he for the first time sleeps without any worries. Jeongguk's arm was laid over his waist, refusing to be further apart from him.

He can do this every day from now on, till the day he is old and wrinkling with his bones ready to fall apart, he still would not mind waking up like this. It's the best view he could ask for.

“Are you done staring?” Jeongguk says out of nowhere, making Taehyung jump for a second.

“You were awake?”

“mhm, didn't want to get up because I would rather die than to let you go.” Jeongguk said, coddling Taehyung into his arms.

“As much as your grand dialogues mean to me, you need to stop being so dramatic this early in the morning, sweetheart.” Taehyung says to his lover who just chuckles. He places his lips onto the other man and they stay like that for a second.

“Baby, If you keep kissing me like this, I will not let you leave this bed. We are going to be here all day.” Jeongguk said in between the kisses. Slowly getting on top of Taehyung. Softly biting his lips.

“Mhm..I don't hate the sound of that.” Taehyung stated, with his arms around Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk smirks and takes this opportunity to insert his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth. Exploring his mouth as their tongues tangle with each other.

They make sure to savor the taste of each other. Their hands are roaming on eachother body and they just can't let go. Jeongguk hears Taehyung's moans and it turns him on so much. His hands gripping his waist tightly as he slowly grinds their hips together. Taehyung doesn't stop him, instead he encourages it.

Moving his own hips to match the pace. They were both already hard, being in each other's presence was enough for that to happen. Jeongguk sure does has his way around with this tongue of his. He has never felt this breathless from just making out with someone. It is so intoxicating, he can't seem to stop himself. Taehyung unbuttoned Jeongguk's shirt and put his hands on the toned body. how much he missed touching him like this. The six packs the fit body and his tiny waist. Taehyung was feeling him up and down.

Parting away from the kiss, Jeongguk started to work down his neck. A kiss being placed on his jaw then down to his neck. He buried his face there. Softly biting on his skin and then sucking on it harshly to leave marks for others to see. “Jeongguk, fuck please~”

“Please what sweetheart?”

“Don't stop.” Taehyung shared, moving his own hips as their hard ons were grinding on each other. The clothed friction was doing wonders.  Jeongguk chuckled and went back to giving him love bites.

He felt so close, the more Jeongguk moved, the closer he got to his climax. Within the next minute, Taehyung was coming in his trousers and so was Jeongguk. Moaning loudly into Jeongguk's eat and Jeongguk didn't hesitate to do the same either. Both of them panting as they were coming down from the high.

Jeongguk laid back down on the bed and opened his eyes when he heard a ruckus. He looked at Taehyung who was taking his trousers off. Throwing them on the floor as now he was naked with only a shirt on. He hopped on Jeongguk's lap, taking Jeongguk's trousers off too in a rush.

“What are you do-”

“I am not done yet, your majesty. I need you to put that cock inside me and fuck me like you have been waiting all these time.” Taehyung says to him. Jeongguk opens his mouth to argue but his cock has a mind of its own as its hard once again