Samantha

Natalie comes with me to a lot of the home games for the Sox. I can get free tickets pretty much whenever I want, so I have free rein on bringing friends or family to Fenway Park.

We go to the clubhouse (area where employees of the Park, and family members of the players can hang out during the game), since Fenway always caters for the game. I get free lunch or dinner whenever there's a game here, which is a huge win. I didn't have to make it myself, it's free, and they always have the best food available to us.

"Today would've been the perfect day for Ethan to bring Jack for a game," I say. "The weather is so nice."

"Let's be real, do you think that kid can sit for a whole game?" Natalie asks.

We laugh. Even though Natalie and I are identical, there's sometimes when I look at her and think that she looks more like our mother than I do, and I look more like our dad. Or there's sometimes when Natalie looks more like Anna, and I look more like Rachel. It's funny how different we are, even though we're technically the exact same.

"I hope Anna and Rachel can come visit soon. I miss them."

"I miss them too," Natalie says. "We need to plan a girl's trip back home."

"With Indy," I agree.

"Yes, with Indy."

Natalie and I grab sandwiches, chicken salad, and chips from the catering room before finding a seat at one of the tables.

"Ugh, I always forget how delicious the food is here," Natalie says. "Maybe I should quit my job and work for Fenway."

"Hey, you have multiple connections here."

"True," Natalie says. "So, anything new with you, Miss Twinny?"

"Nope," I say. "At least not anything that you don't already know. I'm really happy that we're getting to spend time together today."

"Me too," Natalie says. "There's nothing more comforting to me than you."

I reach across the table and squeeze my sister's hand. I know I've said this before, but I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have Natalie. She calms me down, and she always knows exactly what to do or say to make every situation better.

After we're done eating lunch, we find some unclaimed seats to catch the rest of the game. Fenway actually has its own sports bar, which after games they keep closed from the public. Only the team, their families, employees and their guests are allowed in. It's honestly nice, because it means I rarely have to deal with meeting new people when I'm there.

Natalie is still with me, so we have a drink together. Grayson shows up a little while after the game is over, so of course he gravitates towards us. We've known each other such a long time, that it's almost a biological response.

"Nat, I didn't know you'd be here today," Grayson says, smiling at my sister.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Dolan. I just haven't gotten to see my twin in a few days."

"I get it," Grayson says. "Even when I was traveling for baseball, Ethan and I haven't missed a day of each other's life."

"Do you need me to order dinner or anything? Or are you all set tonight?" I ask Grayson.

"I'm good. I think some of the guys are going for burgers later. Thanks, though."

"Just doing my job."

"Natalie, how have you been?" Grayson asks. I zone out as he starts to catch up with my sister.

There's a cute guy by the bar, and I don't see a ring on his left hand. So, I eventually sneak away from the table to go say hello.