31. USA

Yn : u are sending me to usa that too with them .

Jk : yn they are ur parents . What is ur problem to live with them .

Yn : Noo...jkkk plssss don't leave mee.

Jk : Yn understand I am not leaving you . Try to understand.

Yn :noo jungkook I don't want to study . I love you .I just want to leave with you . I love you soo much . Plss don't leave me.

Jk : yn I love you too. But this is about ur future.

Yn : nooo. I want future with you. I don't want to go there please don't leave mee ...

Ynsmom : yn see after ur studies gets completed u just come back to Korea .

Yn : nooooo I will not come.  I want to be here .

Jk : see yn listen I don't care what just go and study there .

Jk : Grandma , grandpa just get ready we are moving to seoul .

Yn : noo (crying) I will also come with you . Plssssss jkk don't leave me here .. plss...

Yns mom's and brothers pov.........

Yns bro : mom why are you forcing her to come to US .  Let her be here , what's wrong with you .

Ynsmom : see Kai ( ynsbrother )  ur mum not a fool to take that girl to US. U know Justin .

Kai : yess I know him one of the business man in us .

Ynsmom : He saw yn photo one day when he came to our home and he got intrested in her . So he want to marry her . So that our business deals get fine . And our business will develop more.

Kai : But he was not a good guy . And she already got married.

Ynsmom : see Kai , we just want to develop our business and even what's wrong with Justin , he is good business mans son and he is wealthy ....

Kai : mom wealth is not important , he roamed with everygirl and how can u give ur daughter to a man like him .

Ynsmom : shutup , all  will have girlfriends . Don't think that as badly . And yn can help us in this way .

Kai : mom but she is innocent. Jk takecare of her . They both live a happy life.

Ynsmom : just shutup and do what I say . Me and ur papa are doing this for ur future.

Kai : what about her . She is also ur daughter.

Ynsmom : she is also my daughter so that's why iam marring her with wealthy man.

Heyyyy.... Lovesss

Don't bother ur author has some work

Any ways how was the chapter

Lots of love ee

To be continued..........