| Yashasvi Jaiswal-2 |

So had this idea!

And thought why not just write it
Because I know by tomorrow I will forget it

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Bin kuch kahe
Bin kuch sune
Haatho main haath liye
Chaar kadam bas
Chaar kadam
Chal do na saath mere'

'sometimes all you need is that one eye contact to make your heart stop..'

'She fell first, but he fell harder'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ruhi's POV

We were at resort where the team staying and it was midnight. I suddenly got hungry. Checking around my room I found nothing and remembered that I ate all the snacks and finished them. Pouting I sat on my bed again watching the series I was completing. Tomorrow anyways we have no work so we will be free.

After 15 minutes I felt my stomach making weird noises and I knew this is enough now I am really hungry. Getting up from my bed I took my key card, mobile and some cash with me. There is one store nearby which is ope 24/7.

Now if you ask how I know it, I heard the hotel staff talking.

Closing my room's door quietly I looked around to check if someone is there or not. Finding no one I put my earphones on and started listening to songs. It was 2 am and I am here walking I hallway of a huge resort all alone like some ghost.

Smiling and enjoying the song I waited for the elevator to come when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Thinking it a hallucination I ignored it. But when I felt it again, I knew it is a ghost. I was gonna scream when I felt the ghost closing my mouth with hand and me being expert in karate elbowed the ghost in stomach and looked around to see Yashu holding his stomach in pain and shubi laughing quitely.

Ruhi you shouldn't watch horror series at midnight. Looked at him worriedly I asked, "are you okay Yashasvi?" To which he nodded making me sigh in relief

Shub - but bro what a hit it was

He said laughing making me scratch my neck.

Ruhi - what are you both doing here?

I asked as we entered the lift.

Yashu - we were hungry so thought to go to the store nearby. What about you?

Ruhi - same case

We smiled and looked at shub who was smiling at his phone.

Yashu - kon hain phone pe?

Ruhi - sara hogi

And shubi nodded making me and yashasvi laugh.

Soon we reached down and sneaked out of hotel and started walking as the store was just 10 minutes away. Me and Yashu took glances of each other while shubi was busy talking to Sara.

We reached the store and shub suggested that he would buy and we both should stay out.

I looked at Yashasvi who was already looking at me and we had an eye contact. His eyes. Oof.

And our eye contact was broke by a cough. Shubman it was. Taking my chips from him we started walking back to the hotel with shub looking at us both time to time

As soon as we reached our floor I ran towards my bedroom saying good night and locked the door and smiled.

Oof uski aadayein.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yashasvi's POV

Shub - kya chal raha hai tum dono ke bich?

Yashu - kya chal raha hain?

Shub - sachh bata you like her right?

Yashu - what no, I just met her today and moreover she is our seniors sister

Shub rolled his eyes making yashu glare at him.

Oh poor shub.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!

Do vote and comment and also do follow guys

Thanks for supporting

Words count - 615
______________________________________