•Rohika❤️•

Here is another chapter

@Diyu005 thanks for the recommendation

What happens when Rohit and Ritika are planning to get married? What will Rohit tell Yuvi pa? What will be his reaction?

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

It has been pretty long time since Rohit and Ritika are dating and they finally decided to take one step ahead. They want to get married. Talking to each other about this they decided they were actually ready.

The first person to know about this were obviously Virat and Anushka. Both were scared to tell Mahi as he always treated Ritika like sister and high chances are there he would tell Yuvi pa but talking out with Mahi Bhai with the help of Virat and Anushka, he agreed to help him tell Yuvi. He was absolutely happy and Sakshi was happiest. Why wont they afterall he is their first kiddo.

It was the day Rohit would ask Ritika's hand to Yuvi pa and he couldn't help but feel nervous. Virat said that he would tag along and Mahi Bhai was already there as they decided to have some brothers time with each other. Well what can we say Yuvi and Mahi are best of friends afterall.

Rohit was ready in his formals. Yes formals, you read it right. He was in his formals because he wanted to look presentable.

Vi - you know naa Yuvi pa has seen you in the weirdest outfits ever so why formals now?

Ro - you won't get it. It is to impress girl's brother.

Vi - ro he is already impressed by you otherwise by now you must have been in coma.

He said and laughed and Ro glared at him.

They reached Yuvi's banglow and we're infront of gate. Ro was freaking out.

Ro - vi nikalte hain abhi bhi der nahi hui

He said and turned around to leave but Virat held his arm and glared at him. The door was opened by Hazel, Yuvraj's girlfriend. Yes girlfriend as they got married in 2016.

Hazel - aree Ro and Vi come in. Aur ro formal haa.

She said teasingly making Ro scratch the back of his head.

They came in and saw Ritika sitting with Yuvi and Mahi and joking around.

Hazel cleared her throat and all attention were on Rohit and Virat and they just waved.

Yuvi - aree ye kya formal pehen ke aaya hain jaise ladki ka haath magna ho.

He said and laughed and Ro whispered, "wahi to karne aya hu" making Virat laugh a little.

They sat and had lunch and after that all gathered in living room.

Ro - Yuvi pa vo kuch to baat karni thi.

Yuvi - ha bol Shana.

Ro - vo yuvi pa vo mahi Bhai aap batao na

He said and Ritika facepalmed herself and Virat did same.

Mahi - Ro tu bol bacche.

He said and Ro took a deep breath and said, "bhaiyamujheaurritskoshaadikarnihain"

Yuvi - kya? Mereko aliens ki bhasha nahi aati

Ro - mujhe aur rits ko shaadi karni hain ek dusre se

He said and looked at Yuvi pa who just nodded. There was a deep silence and Rohit was scared.

Yuvi - ye kya bol raha hain tu Rohit.

He said making ro shocked as he never called him Rohit. He always called him Ro or Shana.

Rits - bhaiya daato mat na use-

Yuvi - nahi rits you won't say anything

Ro - bhaiya sorry-

Yuvi - phele nahi bata sakta tha kya pagal. Shaadi ka khana phele mil jata. But thik hain zyada late nahi hain. Itna der lagta hain kya decide karne ko

He said and Rits laughed and everyone joined. Rits hugged yuvi and yuvi indicated Ro to join it and it turned into group hug after everyone joined..

Sakshi gave sweets to everyone and they had happy evening

______________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Hope you liked it!

Shubsara part on its way will be out by tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Do vote and comment and also follow guys!

Words count - 655

______________________________________