| Yashasvi Jaiswal-4 |

Here goes another chapter

Can't help but update

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

'Neendein nahi Chaina nahi
Badlo main karvatein
Taare gino ya
Main gino chaadar ki salwatein
Yaadon main tu khwaboon main tu
Teri hi chahatein
Jaaon jidhar dhoonda Karu
Teri hi aahatein
Yeh jo hain dil mera
Yeh dil suno na keh raha yehi
Wo bhi kya zindagi hain zindagi
Ke jisme tu nahi..'

'I tried to find you but I couldn't...'

'do you hate me?'
-Ruhi

'I hate the fact that I love you...'
-Yashasvi

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ruhi's POV

The next morning I tried to find Yashasvi everywhere as it was match day today but I couldn't find him anywhere. Bhabhi along with Sammy left for Delhi early in morning.

Not finding him I sighed and had my breakfast and left for the stadium for match. I was sitting in dug out next to Rahul sir as he was showing me some clips which will be good to post on the account. Soon England was all out on 218 runs and then Rohit bhaiya and Yashasvi opened.

Yashasvi was out after 50 and soon the day ended. As we reached the resort I tried finding him but to my disappointment I couldn't. He has his dinner on room itself. Shubi was also ignoring me making me sad.

I came into my room after dinner and started going through my phone. I came across an article where the picture of me and Dev talking while laughing was there. Clicking on the article it showed that, there are rumours of me dating dev. Coming out in balcony I started looking at the stars and started counting them. One of my old habits. Lost in his thoughts I lost the count of stars.. I love him and I don't expect him to love me the same way I do. Shaking my head I decided to take a walk in garden.

As soon as I can in the garden I saw yashu sitting on one of the swing. Sitting beside him I looked at him only to find him lost in thoughts.

He looked at me and was going to get up but I held his hands and said "yashu please.."

He sighed and sat again and looked at me. The eye contact was enough to make my heart beats stop. Oof my heart.

Ruhi - please don't ignore me, I can't imagine my life without you... You are my bestfriend yashu..

He sighed and hugged me. I was shocked but I anyways did same..

Yashu - I-I am sorry it's just I was so stressed.

[A.N - jootha kahika]

Ruhi - it's okay..

Yashu - by the way how did you meet dev?

He asked changing the topic..

Ruhi - 2 years ago, Virat bhaiya took me with him at RCB practice session where I found him and we became friends nothing much intresting you see..

He nodded. We talked for few minutes before going back to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yashasvi's POV

I am not ignoring her because I am stressed. I am ignoring her because I love her.. I hate the fact that I love her. I can't love her it's-its not right thing to do. She is to bhaiya's sister. I can't love her.

Shub who noticed him shook him a little and asked with a soft voice, "kya hua?"

That was it. Yashu broke into tears and hugged him and shubi being the elder brother here hugged him tightly.

Yashu - I love her shubi I love her but I can't love her she is to bhaiya's sister I can't love her. This is not right.

He said crying and shubi shook his head.

Shubi - see yashu everything is fair in love and war and about ro bhaiya hum hain na. Hum mana lenge unhe.

Yashu shook his head like a baby who doesn't want to eat veggies.

Shubi - dekh yashu propose kar le nahi to vo kisi aur ki ho jayegi aur to rota bethega..

He is right. She will be someone else's if I don't propose her.

Soon I slept due to crying.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shubman's POV

I messaged in our youngsters group to meet in Dhruv and Rajat's room and they all agreed. It will be hard for dev to come as he is with Kul Bhai sharing room.

Soon enough they all reached and questioned me why I called them here. Explaining them the whole situation of Yashu they all nodded.

Sarfaraz - hum Ruhi ko bata dete hain

Shubi - nahi Bhai esa nahi chalega reality check bhi to Dena padega na

They all nodded.

Shubi - hum na usko jalate hain. Dev you stick with Ruhi as you are already rumoured to be in relationship with her.

I explained him the whole plan on how we will make him jealous

At first he wasn't ready but eventually gave in.

At here is the start of Mission Ruvi..

______________________________________

Any plans on how will they make him jealous with Ruhi having any idea?

Also any couples name for them?

Do vote and comment and also follow

Thank for reading!

Words count - 842

______________________________________